Girlfriend wants a 3 way?

my girlfriend and I have only been dating about 4 months. She has recently told me that she is bi curious and interested in a having another woman... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well seeing as she is bi curious and was the one that brought up her interest in other women then I think you should let her take the lead on this one ask her what she has in mind who she has in mind and what she wants from you in this 3some. Whether she wants you to have sex with this other girl or not.

The reason I say this is because I'd never do it cos I won't share my man with anyone, but also I have a couple of girlfriend that have an the regretted it cos they couldn't get it out of their head of their Boyfriend literally having sex with another girl.

I'm not against people doing this its just not for me. I'd rather it stay fantasy cos there arnt any emotions and feelings to watch out for.

I think it would be best to have sex with just your girlfriend but everything else would be ok.

Also if your not comfortable with it don't do it or tell her before you do, the things that you don't want to do while its happening.

Many girls don't think girl on girl is cheating but you boyfriend on another girl not allowed at all.

I don't know about other men but my partner considers me with another girl cheating and he wouldn't have a 3some.

Stranger or friend leave it up to her or tell her you preference.

Good luck!