Describe the Perfect Blow Job, PLEASE!

I really want to do this well! Giving oral is a huge turn on for me, and I know every guy is different; but help me out, guys! Tell me what's most... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• makes me the happiest when she's REALLY into it . . . when I can tell she's turned on too and enjoying it, moaning, etc. Should seem like a chore . . . should be exciting and fun.

also:

- the build up is nice . . . kiss and lick around the area until he can't stand it anymore, tease him.

- keep your hand on the base of his shaft and work that a little at the same time

- try putting your other hand on his balls. I think some gus don't like that . . . I love it!

but the most importantly, you're right, every guy IS different. so pay attention to how he's reacting. try a bunch of different things and see what makes him moan or breathe harder or start raising his hips. that's a good sign you're doing something he REALLY likes.