Being watched while masturbating

I really want to be watched by females. Is there something that is wrong with me or is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no! As a matter of fact I think it's a turn on to watch guys! ;-)

What Girls Said 7

• This is just something you are into, nothing weird about it. Now just hope you find a girl that is as open minded as the rest of us here.

• that last sentence is heaven. I think GaG just makes us random people talk freely about our toughts and oppinions. I think there may be enough out there

• This is normal and I don't care what anyone elses opinion is if they say it's not lol I enjoy watching guys masturbate and I also enjoy them watching me so don't worry about it :)

• Its totally normal. I really like it. Especially if it takes awhile

• Its normal, and I would love to watch a guy masturbate any time, any day. ;D

I weirdly find that attractive, and I especially like it if I CANT touch it :)

• I don't think there is anything wrong with that as long as you're with a woman who likes the same thing. It makes things exciting..

More from Girls
2

What Guys Said 6

• Dude, that's not normal.

• A past girlfriend of mine enjoyed this as I did. With lights on and maybe even a porno in we would masturbate watching each other. However, it has been my experience that this is not normal for most girls. If you find the right girl, maybe a little on the wild side, you could find this dual interaction.

Furthermore, I am hoping your question is with a sexual partner and that you would refrain from pulling it out at a 'bus stop' and going after it. The news is loaded with stories like this, your doing nothing good if the viewers are not willing participants.

Happy Stroking!

• Yes my question does include a sexual partner, well preferable a girlfriend, but friends with benifits could work as well

• There's nothing wrong with it. If you have a girlfriend she probably won't mind watching. She might even like it a lot!

• I'd like to try it. Even doing it on Skype would be good

• I feel it is a very personal thing that is being shared. I feel very exposed at the time. I have dated a few that were all for it. I feel they are the reason I am so into it. I love to do it in front of my gf.

More from Guys
1