Do men find fat women sexually attractive ?

I'm tired of hearing how you should embrace who you are . I want the real men on this site to answer my question . Do you find fat women sexually... Show More

Why does everyone assume that hot guy means muscular ? There are a lot of hot guys out here that won't date a fat chick. I just wanted to know the reasoning behind it.
In response to "hisangel" I don't know if you been to los angeles . But the majority of men hot and average don't like fat women(here). If they do like you its usually a friends with benefits situation. I'd rather be alone that have that
I love how there is an assumption that I'm content with being overweight . If I didn't want to know the truth I wouldn't have posted on this board. Nevertheless I appreciate all your comments and suggestions ; ) .

Most Helpful Guy

• No being fat is not attractive. But what women and men think qualifies as "fat" are two different things. The problem I have is that women think they need to be skinny to the point of being unhealthy to be sexy and it's flat out not true. Some fat is okay. It's when the fat starts to obscure your figure, your natural curvature, your body shape that it becomes unattractive. I've seen lots of girls on this site who are very pretty ask if they were fat and that is why you see me (and other guys) telling them to embrace themselves: because they are actually beautiful and have a poor body image.

If a girl is truly fat (based on the opinions of men) then yes she'll need to lose some weight and at that point she probably should do it for health reasons alone. We're not bullsh*tting you when we tell you to embrace your body. Why would we do that? It's sort of like when girls tell you they want a "nice guy". Well yes it's not a lie but it's not the complete truth either. You have to be careful about how you parse these things. In general if a girl is healthy and youthful looking she should be at least alright in the looks department.

• Amen on the "nice guy" point.

• I couldn't have said it better myself.