Why do women love doggy so much?

I know some women hate it, but this question is toward the women who absolutely love it. - What is it that makes you love it? - Do you enjoy some... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I love doggie style. It's my absolute favorite for most of those reasons. The angle is so much more intense than other positions. It's deeper with is also great. And it's so much more fun with things to do, which also normally tend to be rough. It's great for hair pulling and ass slapping. Some guys even do a little choking. Not many other positions allow for easy access to do these things, let alone all of them.

Since I also love rough sex, doggie style just enhances that.

Normally I do it in a standing position. I'm standing and bend over, normally I rest my hands or elbows on the bed. I'm in college, so its just a mattress on the floor to give you a better idea of the angle.

So because of the angles, deeper penetration, and more options for play, it's my favorite position.