Do fathers ever masturbate thinking about their daughters?

I was wondering if it's common for fathers to masturbate thinking about their daughters,because a father is a man after all and I think that he wouldn't control himself if he sees a girl acting sexy and wearing skimpy clothes even if this girl is his daughter and he would have to masturbate thinking about her but he would never molest her and he is not attracted to her.

Let's say :A father has a beautiful daughter and she is always acting in a sexy way and always wear revealing clothes.This father is not attracted to his daughter and would never molest her, but when he sees her being sexy and wearing those clothes he goes crazy and he has to masturbate thinking abou her,do you know what I mean? I mean it's a man's urge to masturbate when he sees an attractive female,isn't it?even if the female is his daughter.

I'm not implying that the father would molest his daughter or that he would be attracted to her for his entire life ,it's just a momentary stuff.

I'm asking this question because I have heard of cases of fathers that have masturbated to the thoughts of their daughters but they have never touched them and never would because they are not really attracted to them,it's just a momentary stuff.I mean when a guy sees a hot female he will feel the urge of masturbating thinking about her even if this female is his daughter because males' sexual urges are too strong and they can't control it.Do you know what I mean?

Please don't say that this never happens.I have heard many cases of it.It's more common than we think.Does anyone here has ever heard of any case of it?

I would appreciate if anyone here admit that actually do it.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear in this question.I hope you can get the point of the question.

Is it common for dads to masturbate thinking about their daughters?JUST MASTURBATION NOT ANYTHING ELSE

''I'm guessing you caught your dad doing it to you. otherwise you wouldn't have asked it. and btw you sound hot''

No,I have never caught my dad doing it to me.

I don't understand what do you mean by saying that I sound hot.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I masturbated to my sister for a number of years. My sister and I were always close (she's 15months older) and when I hit, what, 12 or 13, I became really interested in girls (as all young guys do I guess). This was in the days before internet, and with no older brother or father to steal p*rn mags off, sis ended up as my "curiosity" target.

At first it wasn't really sexual, I really was just curious. But as I got older and she developed it did turn sexual to the point I started to fantasise about her. Didn't really stop until my first girlfriend at 18, and even then it was a gradual decline.

I haven't fantasised about her in years but, I probably could without an effort. It's odd, it's sort of 1/2 love and 1/2 lust, unlike most fantasies of say p*rn stars where it's pure lust. With sis there's always a buildup fantasy (pre-story) rather then skipping straight to the sex.

----

The point is, of course, that I'm guessing some father's could fantasise about their daughter's in some situations. I'd imagine it's not common and I truly hope it stays as a FANTASY (imo there is a large difference between private masturbatory fantasys and trying to live it). It's one of those things that is probably best kept secret.

• 11d

Sorry I clicked the wrong button. I didn't mean to vote your comment down :(

What Guys Said 17

• 11d

I masturbate to my stepdaughter. Does that count?

• 52d

hi i understand your question. yes i have message me ok?

Sorry, incest is just completely gross to me.

Never, ever, no way, absolutely not! ICK! There is a unique bond with and love for our daughters. We want to protect them, help them succeed, and love them unconditionally. That thought in your question has never even crossed my mind.

• Since you wrote NOT ANYTHING ELSE I Am sure since this is fantasy

• I love masturbating while fantasizing about my Daughter. it gives me the most intense orgasms.

i just love it !

I sincerely trust, hope, and pray this is the comment of a troll.

• I know I most certainly won't when I hav a daughter in the future! So FUK YOU!

• yes my daughter is 15 and she is hot.

i am divorced,i watch p*rn.i have also broken off with my girlfriend

i have masturbated about my daughter few times.

but I won't do anything creepy like having sex with her.that is just gross.

limiting these to fantasies is fine

and you are right,lot of fathers go through the same if they have hot daughters.but everyone knows where to draw the line.

• I masturbate to thoughts and photos of my teen daughter frequently. I would NEVER touch her in a sexual way and to be honest afterward I feel guilty and grimy as hell but I have been turned on by the thought of it for sometime now. It started when I saw her nude once, not realizing she was trying on clothes in my wife's closet one day. She has become a very beautiful girl with an amazing figure. Everytime I see a new photo of her in a bikini or scantily clad I cannot help but masturbate to it. I know most people will not like what I said but it is true.

Special place in hell for you. Please try to get control of yourself. Nothing good can come of this and sooooo much bad is possible.

• "but when he sees her being sexy and wearing those clothes he goes crazy and he has to masturbate"

"a father is a man after all and I think that he wouldn't control himself if he sees a girl acting sexy"

you obviously have a jacked up view of guys

• Who can say for sure what someone truly thinks of during sexual arousal but in truth, I imagine your dad getting turned on by your body would be equivalent to you finding yourself being turned on by him.. After all, based on your own logic, most human beings are turned on by members of the opposite sex and he is a member of the opposite sex.

See the hole in the logic? There's a natural "reflex" within us all, aside from just guilt or the sociological impacts, that makes us repulsed by our own gene pool. Are there exceptions to this? Absolutely otherwise there would be no such thing as incest right? So in that line of thinking, sure it's very possible individuals who have nothing wrong with incest would very likely masturbate to thoughts of their own family members.

For most though, I would say not a chance. If I had a daughter who was walking around half nude, not only would be not aroused but I would also tell her to get some clothes on!

• im guessing you caught ur dad doing it to you. otherwise you wouldn't have asked it. and btw you sound hot

• Im sure you have and are just denying

and I'm saying you SOUND HOT

• Woaw you really are messed up. I'm not a father but damn OF COURSE NOT. YOU ARE HIS BLOOD HE LOVES YOU. But this is completely different love. This is 100 pure % mental love and 0% physical.

• Somethings should stay in you're head and never get told you know this is a bad thing why are you even asking this ? it's realy a waste of you're and our time.

• I think the first guy and girl answered this question well...Messed up question. Hell no.

• Gross. >.>

Just like how I'm not attracted to my sister, I don't think a father would have sexual thoughts about his daughter. Although I know some cases where the father will molest the daughter, but that's rare... or so I hope.

• Ok, consider whether you have sexual thoughts about your father. You are a girl after all. No? What about masturbate to thoughts of your brother? Still not doing it?

Humans are biologically made to not be sexually attracted to family members. This is an internal function because if you have babies with a family member, the babies will most likely be flawed.

Those "cases" which you refer to are extremely rare, and invariably involve people with mental illnesses.

• 52d

Humans are not biologically made to not be attracted to family, we are of the animal kingdom, and incest is common in a lot of species. Humans have been doing it since the dawn of man. I take it you never heard about Sigmund Freud...

What Girls Said 9

Shiiiit. Of all people, why their daughter? *trying to chase creepy dad thoughts away* I hope not.

• Why would you even act sexy around your father? 0= Creepy!

• I hope not!

• Man,oh man!I certainly hope(and pray!)not.I'm about as wild and liberated sexually,as they come,but sometimes even I get scared.After reading this question,this qualifies as one of those times.

Nothing against you sweetie,as I believe that forums ,like these,give people a chance to ask questions and learn things,it's just that the subject matter of your question,is one ,that most people would rather not even think about.

• Only a sick preverted father

• Yea mine probably would. he stares at every women whenever I'm with him. I caught him looking at my butt too. and he buys me sexy underwear and stuff. f***in sick

• I think it's possible, but if that is probably rare. If that happens with a father, I'm sure when he has those thoughts, he doesn't think of her has his daughter but just as a sexy person. That probably doesn't make sense to most people though.

This isn't a gross or nasty question. It's just simply a curious question. She never said that she was attracted to her dad sexually or that she would ever have those thoughts about her kids, so don't give her sh*t for asking a simple question.

• Well I don't think I could ever be attracted to my son (if I had one I mean, I don't actually, but just in theory). I mean its your baby! I could never look at someone 20 something years younger than me and think about them like that, let alone think about my child like that! And even though men have stronger hormones than us girls/women do, I STILL don't think they could do that...unless they were creepers/child molesters/pedophiles/mentally ill/just plain gross.

• It starts first in the mind, and then goes to the hands. You think it, you think it enough, you find yourself doing it.

I am sure that this does happen, and it is sad and sick. If this is an issue for someone then they need help, and to stop the thoughts and switch them right away.

How do you think every child molester starts out? Oh whoops? No, they thought about, masturbated, and did it.

I am of the opinion, that there is a clear wrong and right here, and the line should not be blurred. Jesus Christ said that if you do it in your mind, you are guilt of it. That is how he saved the woman at the well.

No one wants to hear this, hence the reason the world is a mess.

• im sorry but that's just f***in sick... wait untill you have a kid and ask yourself that question!