Soo my boyfriend's penis is small...

It's like 4 1/2 - 5 inches. I've never had a real orgasm,only one by rubbing myself on him. I can't feel it inside me,I really love him though. I was just wondering if sex felt any different with a bigger penis..like 6-7 maybe. Lol

Just to clear it up, I DO love everything about him, including his penis. I'm not making fun of him or complaining.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 45

• Size doesn't matter its technique.my boyfriend is about the size described in the question (i'd never embarrass him by "measuring"), and this boyfriend gave me my first vaginal orgasms. I've been with large men and yes the "black d***". I've not been with a lot of men, but my current boyfriend is the smallest. The largest was about 11 I think (he was 6'7"). I've also had children and kegels fix everything. He loves my tightness.

• Remember technique is very important. A small man can satisfy a women, but the women must instruct the man specifically what to do, how to thrust, when to to go slow, fast etc. If the guy and the girl can have a frank conversation and make love at the same time it can be a very pleasurable and educational experience. Is he receptive to being told what he needs to do? Sometime we have to make our guys understand that its easy for them to get off, but we are far more complicated. A little communication can go (or cum) a long way.

• Girrrl friend... try the big ones:)

• Instead of going up & down, ask him to circle it in you. Then it will touch the walls. If he can cirlce & go up & down at the same time, it will probably be wonderful. Also, try anal & use protection. The anas is a smaller whole & he will definitely fill it up. You could try acting like it is going to be wonderful to, if you're in the right state of mind, you will have the best experience ever!

• Honestly it wont. The vagina is no more than 4 inches long. and some women get aroused clitorally and others by the vaginal wall. some equally. and whatever whatever..

• yes, I bigger penis would feel different

• a big d***, is utterly amazing! I love it! my man is about 6 1/2, but I swear it's bigger than that! encourage him to maybe get a bigger size, or maybe pumping if that works. or maybe he would do you with a sex toy! and he'll get the point that you might like something a but bigger :) good luck

• Everyone likes different things :) If he's 5 inches but can work it better than a dude with 9 inches then size isn't gonna matter much! It's about his performance and doing what he can with what he was given. In my opinion, my fiance now is VERY BIG but he knows how to work it veryyyyy well - meanwhile with other guys it has just hurt me.

There are different things that your man can do to give you an orgasm -- not everyone gets it just by having a longer penis. I know many girls that can't get an orgasm from the g-spot and it's gotta be done by the clit. Just find what works for the two of you so you BOTH can get the most out of your time between the sheets ;)

• well if you really want to keep him.. then I guess you gotta find ways..

here's a techniqe. while he is inside u.. tighten up.

like you know when you wanna pee but you gotta hold it.. do that :)

• PLEASE USE BIRTHCONTROL! You are not in any way ready to be a mother, an adult, or a benefit to society.

• Seriously, I just want to make sure that you are smart, I know, it comes off as BITCHY, but it's the truth. Whenever I read questions like this, I just worry that you aren't using caution. If you play with fire you are going to get burned, all that is important is that the world stops getting overpopulated with unwanted, unneeded children. I'm tired of working to pay for welfare for women who seriously do not need it. I'm disgusted by teenage pregnancy, it's 100% preventable, and no one cares.

• Wow. Bitchy.

• are you using a condom? condoms do that for me and my boyfriend is five inches.

is he your first have you had sex with bigger people before him?

You can try tighting you vaginal muscles by doing vaginal exercises

use positions for smaller penises like

The doggie

When performed at the correct angle, the doggie can make even the smallest penis feel quite large. You’ll want her positioned in such a way that she’s able to comfortably place her head and shoulders on the pillow, while having her bottom raised in the air. To help create the most effective angle, her back should be arched and her thighs should be drawn together. Not only is this the easiest small penis sex position on our list, but it’s also one of the most popular

Bite-sized tip: Lean forward during penetration, maintaining as much physical contact as you can comfortably manage; this will keep things intimate, enabling her to reach her sexual peak as quickly as possible.-some website

dot have him finger you before sex that losens things up

Only 20% of all women can come by intercoarse alone so your gonn ahve to rub your clit during intercoarse if your not one of the 20%

Also you mkay have nerve problems if you can't feel pleasure even when you use toys in such...is it just his penis or is it other things as well...things like medications can do that to you such as anti depressents and hormones

• What do you consider as a small penis?

• my friend always told me, "It's doesn't matter what the size of the penis is, its how you use it." lol hope that helps.

• You could be right I don't know, this is just what my friend told me.

• @missleeni: I think that's wrong because all most all the gals I met told me that they love having sex with bigger size.

• i had a boyfreind recently who had an extremly large penis, like honestly biggest one I've ever had in me, and all though I really lked him, the sex just wasn't that good cause he was hurting me, we would have sex like twice a day, just for fun (well mostly for him, what can I say I'm a giver) I would try not to portray that I was in pain, but I was, so having a boyfriend with a small d***, isn't that bad.. you'll find a way to get stimulated. its better then being in pain.

• I know this is gonna get negative ratings but you're under 18? how old are you that you're having sex and talking about orgasms? focus on school..

• I totally agree. Teenage sex, I think, is more of a problem than an asset. Studies generally support this; not only are unwanted pregnancies avoided, but abstinent teens are shown to lead more successful lives.

• Dont be mean!!!! she has a right to state her opinion. and I think she right.. its way to young

• GO back to the 19th century you dumbass prude

• Show Older
  • I actually heard that if he does have a tiny one a position you can try is to go to the very head of the bed where the head board is be close to it and put your legs all the way back either touching the headboard or around your head if you're more flexible. It is supposed to make it feel like he is going deeper and it allows him better entrance. ; )

• Talk to him about it. there's a product called extenze you could ask him to use...

• I don't use it but it really is a scam, when they say "got bigger" the mean erection, if anything its for ED, not size

• I've asked around. It doesn't work.

• You would be much happpier if you could get a guy with a 7 or 8 inch penis that has a girth of 5.5 to 6.0 inches. Would fill you up and the feeling is awesome. But do remember it is not all in the size of his penis, but his other talents as well.

• Girth isn't wide it is around the penis!!!! Guess you need a bit of educating?

• Sorry but I don't believe there is any guy on earth with a 5 or 6 inch wide d ick. no way.

• Like the foreplay, eating the pu**y, massaging and sucking on the boobs, playing with the clit etc

• Show Older
  • Ok.. so.. It feels different with every person you are with.. But honestly, skill is the most important thing.. If his penis is smaller.. then you should buy a Kamasutra book and try all of the positions.. something should give you more feeling.. If you position it where he is going in deeper then you should enjoy it more.. But honestly, you would probably be surprised to hear how many girls don't ever or rarely get off from their G spot.. I am one of those girls.. I can feel him hitting my G Spot, but it just doesn't happen to me.. My boyfriends is 6 1/2 long.. but I dated a guy before that was much bigger and another that was about the same length but much wider.. I actually prefer the medium size my boyfriend has.. the biggest I had hurt and the widest was ok, but his skills were not comparable to my current boyfriend.

So basically Size does matter, but skills matter more! Buy that book and hopefully it will help out.

• The guy who I my virginity to was about that size. I didn't know that sex felt different until I had sex with my second person. I was amazed, to be honest. The only way I could feel the first guy is when we were doing it doggy.

• well if your in love you should stay & only 5in can fit in soo ..

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

Being a guy.. A larger penis may hurt more when being entered but no a bigger penis won't make it any better. it is the way he does it. So don't want a bigger one just try other things with him and see if they feel better.

• Yea. I thought women are typically like 6 inches - the vagina I mean. Why is that guy getting down arrows lol He's just saying know how to use your stuff... guys chill.

• Actually the first three inches of the vagina are considered the most sensitive... Case in point the g-spot is located 2.5 inches approx inside the inner wall. 8 inches would be nearly passing through the average cervix of a woman. Vaginal walls aren't that big, some will vary of course... but it's similar to averaging penis lengths.

• @chiefnavarro where are your sources?

• Show Older
  • there are lot of volunteers with 6+ inch cocks willing to please you.

I am about 6 inches, I gess who measures their own d***

• How long is his tongue?

• well...u girls only keep telling us that "SIZE DOESN'T MATTER!?!?"

• tell him he's getting bigger and he will believe you

positive reienforcment can help grow with sex and

mind over matter

and yes I would assume that it might feel better

but if never been done so I don't know haha

• The key to the female orgasm is inside your head. Sorry you don't approve of his junk but you should accept all of him or let him go.

• Yeah you are right...it is proven that (not all) but the main way to reach an orgasm is in your head, how turnt on you are etc...

• a general rule, its the girls fault if it doesn't hit the sides, its the guys fault if it doesn't hit the bottom.

he should try to improve his technique. yes a bigger penis can be felt more, because it bigger and you probably don't have to work as hard to please a woman or man if you have at least average size. gotta put forth more effort if you are behind the bell curve.

• Well usually it's just the technique, your under 18 so obviously your boyfriend is around the same age, and is probably new to it, so it could be his technique more then penis size.

• he asian ?

• you told us his length now what about his girth. I think that is the most important thing rather than the length

• It's quite small,also. Like an inch.

• Conveniently not answering a very perceptive question... eh, some people don't want help. Maybe she just wanted to get fantasy material about big co*ks. :)

• yes it would..why wouldn't it lol just like a girl being tight compare to a loose one :D

• You will have to answer this onefor yourself. But why are you limiting your fun to just trying to get off on his member? Doesn't the man have a mouth and two hands full of fingers. You want to get off then you have to train him. Men don't work well straight out of the box. Every man thinks he has "enough" down there men are dummies about this at least early in the game. If you care for this man then you have to train him or release him but you are going to ride allot of **** to find one that knows what to do without instruction. So cmon baby teach the boy! You and all hs future girlfriends will be better off!

• average penis size is 5-6 inches. if you can't feel a 4 1/2 -5 inch penis inside of you and you're under 18 I have bad news for you...

• "Thats kinda mean.."

QA is being kinda dumb...

• The QA is judging a guy on his penis size... who gives a f***?

• Thats kinda mean...

• Wider can be good because it presses on the labia and vaginal walls and can pull the clit against the motion of the penis. But longer, not so much as you would think. The excess length passes the cervix and lands in the "fornix (pocket below) which has little sensitivity.

He needs to develop a technique that presses his penis against the top of the vagina and rubs against the clit and urethra (very sensitive) if possible. You will have better success (orgasm) if he develops skill with hands and mouth to being you to orgasm that way. Since you are capable of repeated orgasms, once you have reached orgasm once, he can enter you while you are still aroused and sensitive and you can come with him inside you.

• Lol yes. If you go from your 5 in man, to a guy packing 7in your going to feel a major difference. For one, if your canal is small, he'll be hitting the cervix a lot and will constantly be on that G-Spot. Also, as he grows in length, he should also grow in girth (thickness). That thickness could be a whole lot of pleasure depending on how your body is.

• No if they are too big they hurt you they bang your cervix and you have PAIN!

You need a guy to use his hand on you or mouth-------just banging inside is not the way

• mines 7 1/2(: is he asian.?

• could be that your too loose...like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. they have pills for this type of thing tho

• tight ;)

• How do you know you are not loose. and if you are super tight you'd have felt his penis. super tight could feel a finger and its nice that you loved him so much , how long did it take you to go from loving him to "hes a loser"

• Lol,but no. I'm extra tight. He's so small. We're not dating anymore though,which is good. Not because his size,but because he's a loser. But no,i'm not loose. haha

• 5 inches is within what's considered average. It could be that you two are young and you don't know what to do, and instead of trying out different things (positions, foreplay, oral etc.) you think it's all about him and his size. Truth is, each plug needs to fit its socket, and so it's a matter of what girl is the same size as what guy.

• Most girls don't reach orgasm through intercourse, only way to find out is to try for yourself and see mabye it will be better maybe it will be worse...

• that is not THAT small and it takes more than big for an orgasm.

You need to get him to do other stuff...and unless your like a wide open cave I doubt you can't feel him.

but your under 18 so imo you shoudnt be having sex and you can't really love your boyfriend if your more concerned about his d*** size than loving him

• Good :P well I think the bigger d*** you go for the big ego the guy has and the more a jerk he is imo somethings lol

• I do love him. With all my heart. It was JUST a question. Lol

• Show More