Soo my boyfriend's penis is small...

It's like 4 1/2 - 5 inches. I've never had a real orgasm,only one by rubbing myself on him. I can't feel it inside me,I really love him though. I was... Show More

Just to clear it up, I DO love everything about him, including his penis. I'm not making fun of him or complaining.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a guy.. A larger penis may hurt more when being entered but no a bigger penis won't make it any better. it is the way he does it. So don't want a bigger one just try other things with him and see if they feel better.

• That is what I would think

I mean if a guy is being all careful it one thing, but guys get carries away I mean people do during sex & if I is bigger more the more it would hurt when he's at it like a jack hammer- I would think.

Also how do bigger guys get satisfied, I mean there is only so far into the tunnel, before you hit a wall - right?

• Show Older
    • Actually the first three inches of the vagina are considered the most sensitive... Case in point the g-spot is located 2.5 inches approx inside the inner wall. 8 inches would be nearly passing through the average cervix of a woman. Vaginal walls aren't that big, some will vary of course... but it's similar to averaging penis lengths.

• Yea. I thought women are typically like 6 inches - the vagina I mean. Why is that guy getting down arrows lol He's just saying know how to use your stuff... guys chill.