Soo my boyfriend's penis is small...

It's like 4 1/2 - 5 inches. I've never had a real orgasm,only one by rubbing myself on him. I can't feel it inside me,I really love him though. I was just wondering if sex felt any different with a bigger penis..like 6-7 maybe. Lol

Just to clear it up, I DO love everything about him, including his penis. I'm not making fun of him or complaining.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a guy.. A larger penis may hurt more when being entered but no a bigger penis won't make it any better. it is the way he does it. So don't want a bigger one just try other things with him and see if they feel better.

• That is what I would think

I mean if a guy is being all careful it one thing, but guys get carries away I mean people do during sex & if I is bigger more the more it would hurt when he's at it like a jack hammer- I would think.

Also how do bigger guys get satisfied, I mean there is only so far into the tunnel, before you hit a wall - right?

• Actually the first three inches of the vagina are considered the most sensitive... Case in point the g-spot is located 2.5 inches approx inside the inner wall. 8 inches would be nearly passing through the average cervix of a woman. Vaginal walls aren't that big, some will vary of course... but it's similar to averaging penis lengths.

• Yea. I thought women are typically like 6 inches - the vagina I mean. Why is that guy getting down arrows lol He's just saying know how to use your stuff... guys chill.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 47

• Most girls that size maters, but the truth is, it is only psychological. You don't feel it inside you, because you are forcing your mind to think that his penis is too small for you.

The key to the female orgasm is in the brain. --> Have you heard this one before?

• Perhaps you could allow him to try anal on you. Lube up really good and give it a shot. While you are doing anal, masturbate. See if that changes you mind about his penis size.

• He'd never do anal,and neither would I :P lol not our thing

• Most women can't have orgasms from vaginal stimulation alone. If you are looking for that, you'll probably end up disappointed no matter who you end up with. Not feeling him inside you can be dealt with by learning how to do kegal exercises. This will benefit you not just in sex but later in life too, especially if you have kids.

A woman's vagina is only about 3-5 inches long, even when aroused and although it stretches, larger penises can be uncomfortable. I've had friends who were dating larger men and heard about how much it could hurt if they "bottomed out" and were too deep. If you want to experience deeper penetration, try masturbating first and see if you like it.

• It most likely would feel different because...uhm... there is a difference.

I'm betting it isn't the length that is the biggest disappointment but also the thickness. He could be a small pencil d*** and you could have a large wide vagina (not an insult, you could be bornthat way) You can try sex positions that feel the best for guys with less endowed penises.

Copy and pasted from another question I answered to a guy.

The sex positions that allow for deep penetration are pretty advanced moves. I wouldn't have tried them my first few times I had sex.

The easiest is probably doggy style, tweaking it for the maximum pleasure. (The angle you go in, how far her knees are bent, if her chest is on the bed or on her elbows, etc)

Then there is you on top with her legs on your shoulder. (so she is on her back and her knees as close to her chest as possible) If that doesn't give her maximum pleasure I don't know what will haha.

I'm sure somewhere online you can find the Karma Sutra and that has a list of different positions that should help you out.

• Wider can be good because it presses on the labia and vaginal walls and can pull the clit against the motion of the penis. But longer, not so much as you would think. The excess length passes the cervix and lands in the "fornix (pocket below) which has little sensitivity.

He needs to develop a technique that presses his penis against the top of the vagina and rubs against the clit and urethra (very sensitive) if possible. You will have better success (orgasm) if he develops skill with hands and mouth to being you to orgasm that way. Since you are capable of repeated orgasms, once you have reached orgasm once, he can enter you while you are still aroused and sensitive and you can come with him inside you.

More from Guys
42

What Girls Said 22

• You would be much happpier if you could get a guy with a 7 or 8 inch penis that has a girth of 5.5 to 6.0 inches. Would fill you up and the feeling is awesome. But do remember it is not all in the size of his penis, but his other talents as well.

• Why are chicks so f***ing vague all the time....WHAT TALENTS?

• Girth isn't wide it is around the penis!!!! Guess you need a bit of educating?

• it doesn't matter 5-6 inch girth is large and most girls would be disappointed if expectations, are this high.

• Everyone likes different things :) If he's 5 inches but can work it better than a dude with 9 inches then size isn't gonna matter much! It's about his performance and doing what he can with what he was given. In my opinion, my fiance now is VERY BIG but he knows how to work it veryyyyy well - meanwhile with other guys it has just hurt me.

There are different things that your man can do to give you an orgasm -- not everyone gets it just by having a longer penis. I know many girls that can't get an orgasm from the g-spot and it's gotta be done by the clit. Just find what works for the two of you so you BOTH can get the most out of your time between the sheets ;)

• I actually heard that if he does have a tiny one a position you can try is to go to the very head of the bed where the head board is be close to it and put your legs all the way back either touching the headboard or around your head if you're more flexible. It is supposed to make it feel like he is going deeper and it allows him better entrance. ; )

• PLEASE USE BIRTHCONTROL! You are not in any way ready to be a mother, an adult, or a benefit to society.

• Wow. Bitchy.

• Seriously, I just want to make sure that you are smart, I know, it comes off as BITCHY, but it's the truth. Whenever I read questions like this, I just worry that you aren't using caution. If you play with fire you are going to get burned, all that is important is that the world stops getting overpopulated with unwanted, unneeded children. I'm tired of working to pay for welfare for women who seriously do not need it. I'm disgusted by teenage pregnancy, it's 100% preventable, and no one cares.

• are you using a condom? condoms do that for me and my boyfriend is five inches.

is he your first have you had sex with bigger people before him?

You can try tighting you vaginal muscles by doing vaginal exercises

use positions for smaller penises like

The doggie

When performed at the correct angle, the doggie can make even the smallest penis feel quite large. You’ll want her positioned in such a way that she’s able to comfortably place her head and shoulders on the pillow, while having her bottom raised in the air. To help create the most effective angle, her back should be arched and her thighs should be drawn together. Not only is this the easiest small penis sex position on our list, but it’s also one of the most popular

Bite-sized tip: Lean forward during penetration, maintaining as much physical contact as you can comfortably manage; this will keep things intimate, enabling her to reach her sexual peak as quickly as possible.-some website

dot have him finger you before sex that losens things up

Only 20% of all women can come by intercoarse alone so your gonn ahve to rub your clit during intercoarse if your not one of the 20%

Also you mkay have nerve problems if you can't feel pleasure even when you use toys in such...is it just his penis or is it other things as well...things like medications can do that to you such as anti depressents and hormones

More from Girls
17