Guys- which do you prefer a girl to smell like down there?

in general... what's your preference?

im not really sure what the choices are for girls to smell like.. so, girls, what is your scent?

the options I listed would be considered 'natural'. even after bathing, the natural smell comes back after about half an hour, the salty, sour, or sweet smell I'm speaking of are not from perfumes. so "fresh" would not be an option..
because that is not natural.
wow.. this poll gave me ZERO information, except that the rest of you have just as little information on this topic as I do, men and women alike. read each others answers, you all have wrong ideas.
- a girl can smell sour, how? well, I'm not a dr., so google it.

- a girl can not be odorless, like one of the girls said, there is always some sort of odor.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me every girl at some point tasted at least 2 of these.. So am not gunna vote, But I gotta say there is nothing called sour when it comes to Vagina!

You can't control how you smell like, even if you washed with soap or added perfume or whatever. It could give it a bonus but today you could be salty and tomorrow you could be sweet, It all depends on what you ate that day.

But there is something that guys must understand there is nothing called odorless! cause even what seems to be odorless, has a little smell and its the natural smell of vagina. There is no Odorless vagina!

Asker upvoted