What's the least painful way to have anal sex?

What's the least painful way to have anal sex? I want to try it but I've heard horror stories!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The anus will stretch if you do it slowly. If you're really interested, you can get a '3 Prong Anal Speculum' on E-Bay. Some of them have an adjustable screw that controls how much it is open. You can insert it and then open it a little bit at a time to gently stretch your anus. If you do it yourself you can control it so it gently stretches without hurting. Just practice until you get to 'the right size', then go for it!

• Now that is a great example: Stretch your anus until every time you fart you crap your pants because there is no more muscle control!!!!!!!

• Fortunately, it doesn't work that way. After all, does your anus stay 'loose' after you take a dump?

What Guys Said 3

• well I don know abt the pain but it feels really awesome wen you hav it dere...the feeling is jus so satisfying that you will love to do it again and again

• what are the horror stories that you have heard about anal sex

• If it hurts at all, you are not doing it right. It shouldn't hurt. Use lots of lube, and go very slow to allow things to stretch naturally.

What Girls Said 2

• Least painless way that I have heard about is to TOTALLY AVOID IT!

• Double negative. Think you mean "least painful" :P

• My boyfriend and I have done it a couple of times, and it's best if you just relax and use lots of lube.