Where is my clit?

I've looked at diagrams and guys have tried to find it but I can't find where it is exactly.

Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at your vagina in a little hand mirror. If you picture a clock in your mind superimposed over top of it then the clitoris would be at 12 o'clock. The clitoris is located at the top meeting of the two labia minora underneath an overlapping "hood" of skin known as the clitoral prepuce.

link

Asker upvoted
    • At the very top?

• Yes. You may have to pull back on the skin down there to spread it apart to get a good view. The two labia minora (inner lips) meet and form a sort of upside down V-shape that stems from the clitoris. Some women have very small clitorises that are hard to see but even if you don't see it, it's there and stimulating that area will be pleasurable.

Click the link, it's to the wikipedia page. It has a good picture that shows you exactly where it is.

• Thank you