Where is my clit?

I've looked at diagrams and guys have tried to find it but I can't find where it is exactly.

Help?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• It's at the top where your inner labia come together. You may have to experiment a bit to find out exactly where it is. It's easier to find when you're turned on because then it will swell or harden.

• It is at the very very top. Notice where the skin on your pubic bone turns into the skin of your vagina. That's the hood of your clit. It then continues on until it opens up into another patch of skin - that's the actual clit itself. You can tell by touching it lightly - it may feel slightly painful or tingly. That's the best indicator, because nowhere else on your vagina does it feel tingly to the touch.

• Selected as most helpful

Look at your vagina in a little hand mirror. If you picture a clock in your mind superimposed over top of it then the clitoris would be at 12 o'clock. The clitoris is located at the top meeting of the two labia minora underneath an overlapping "hood" of skin known as the clitoral prepuce.

link

• Thank you

• Yes. You may have to pull back on the skin down there to spread it apart to get a good view. The two labia minora (inner lips) meet and form a sort of upside down V-shape that stems from the clitoris. Some women have very small clitorises that are hard to see but even if you don't see it, it's there and stimulating that area will be pleasurable.

Click the link, it's to the wikipedia page. It has a good picture that shows you exactly where it is.

• At the very top?

• Have a very good friend find it for you. It's there somewhere.

• So ominous

"Where is my Clitoris?"

"CLICK HERE =D"

• The size of the clit varies from girl to girl but step one is getting aroused. When aroused it will stick out more and be easier to find. So play around a bit and get really into it. I promise you were born with one haha