Why does my boyfriend like to suck/bite?

he likes to suck on my breasts and nipples like they are beer-flavored and he he bites them too and I don't know why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Because guys like boobs, and also because most girls like this to happen so most guys assume all girls like it. It feels good usually, once in a while there is a guy that just hurts when he does it, but most are pretty good at it.

• Why wouldn't he like to do this? It's a common sexual act. I like it!

• becuz guys LOVE boobs. they will do whatever they can to have anything to do with the boobs

• because guys love boobs! it excites them to make us jump and our nipples stand on end. its a good thing when they pay special attention to our twins.it means they like the way we look and they are attracted to us.

• I love boobs. I like how they shake around when the girl is on top, how the look pressed together, how they look wet and how the nipples get hard when you rub them.

Wow, I'm getting hard...

• Maybe he read or has been told that it makes women crazy. Some women think that all guys like their nipples to be pinched to bitten. Not true. What works on one person isn't always fun everywhere else.