• Ask
  • myTake

Do any skinny guys like curvy girls?

Do skinny guys tend to go for really skinny girls? (I'm just curious based on observation) And by curvy I don't mean fat- I am talking about girls... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends on what he likes. I'm a workout freak and my girlfriend is a bit overweight but I love her to death. I won't lie, at times I would glance at another lady for a moment but I then look at my woman and say to myself "man I'm the luckiest guy to be this girl"Most of my friends that are skinny tend to date another skinny chick. My girlfriend brother is overweight and he married and good looking skinny chick. Like I said, it depends on the person. but most men prefer woman with meat on their bones.

What Guys Said 9

• dont like ladies to skinny

• Yup!

• Honestly, it depends on the guy.

• Hips, but and boobs FTW

• Im pretty skinny, but not too skinny, and I go for girls with curves. But I also like curvy girls that are athletic so I don't know if that counts. I definately like fit girls

• I love a curvy voluptuous girl and I'm skinny and good looking. So if your curvy and looking for a good guy that's skinny hit me up at favio7230@hotmail.com

• I like to be the skinny one in the relationship. :)

• I'm a toothpick, and I love chubby girls. I'd rather go out with chubby girls, than with the skinny models you see on FashionTV. I know you didn't mean fat, but your question is based on skinny guys. Being curvy has nothing to do with weight. The opposite of curvy, is flat. You can be curvy, AND skinny. It's all in the arms (which I notice, BTW, not sure if other guys do), and legs. If a girl has have big boobs, butt and hips, but arms look skinny, I think that's a little bit weird.So to answer your question, as a skinny guy... yes, I do like curvy girls. But no, I don't tend to go for skinny girls.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!