Sex with skinny girls versus thick girls?

Guys, does it feel any different having sex with a bony skinny girl or a more athletic thick girl? Say if you are on top doing missionary... does it feel better being with a girl that has some meat on her bones? Also, do guys like plump/bigger outer vagina lips or ones that practically aren't there? (because my super skinny friends practically have no outer labia)

thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i hate skinny and bony girls...its like f***ing a sketleton...GROSSSS...i like girls to ahve some on them...not A LOT but def some stuff to grab on to...how are you so sure your girlfriends don't have anything there(are they just saying that)? this shouldnt be an issue, EVERY vagina is different and will have either a lot of a little...if you're that insecure you can get surgury to get some of it removed...it doesn't mean you're a whore or slut or any of that...i mean unless its basically meat curtains and all loose lol...just have some confidence in yourself...all vaginas are pink in the middle...theres no difference really in having sex with a skinny girl and one with some meat on them...just be confident and let the guy know ur confident and theyll choose you over the bony girls lol...or anyone for that fact

• Majora labia becomes enlarged when sexually stimulated so a man isn't really gonna know the true size of your labia cause you most likely are already sexually stimulated if your clothes are off... just sayin....

• Anytime!

• Oh yeah and I know that every girl has a different shape to their vagina but I have noticed that my super skinny friends have like no lips (I figured that there was a correlation between their weight and the amount of "meat" around there! but that's just an observation.. because I have actually seen it (not because they just told me)

anyway thanks for you answer!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• I like to have sex with thicker girls. It feels better in every position than it does with a girl who is real skinny. I don't really have a preference on vagina lips though.

• I would prefer a thicker girl...

around 125-140 pounds I like :)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sensing some aggravation toward us skinny chicks by the way you set this question up. Not all thin girls are boney and since when are you an expert on anatomy? I get really annoyed when people think it's OK to bash thinner girls. Calling a skinny girl "boney" is as bad and as hurtful as calling a bigger girl "porky".

• BRAAVOOOO hahaha well said

thematsaplan

xD