Kissing all over face

What does it mean when a guy kisses a girl all over her face really slow. Like nose, cheek, lips, forehead, chin, eye lids, neck.?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like the guy is trying to be tender with you which is a good indication that he cares for you and not just wanting to f*** and go. When I first started dating my husband he used to do that to me when we were intimate and it kind of freaked me out. One day I was talking to a girlfriend of mine about it (who is much older than me) and she told me he was in love with me. I didn't believe her. I just thought he was kind of a corny guy but it turned out she was right. It took me a little more time but I did eventually fall in love with him and we've been married now for 8 years.

• What age did you start dating him?

• Sorry but not sure about it.I met this guy who was kissing me all over my face, real tender for a long time. He kept on kissing my nose, cheeks, etc. ; however, after that night I left his town and haven't seen him since; in so many words he didn't want to keep in touch with me even though it felt like he had a feeling for me, so the bottom line is that doesn't necessarily menas he is in love.