Kissing all over face

What does it mean when a guy kisses a girl all over her face really slow. Like nose, cheek, lips, forehead, chin, eye lids, neck.?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like the guy is trying to be tender with you which is a good indication that he cares for you and not just wanting to f*** and go. When I first started dating my husband he used to do that to me when we were intimate and it kind of freaked me out. One day I was talking to a girlfriend of mine about it (who is much older than me) and she told me he was in love with me. I didn't believe her. I just thought he was kind of a corny guy but it turned out she was right. It took me a little more time but I did eventually fall in love with him and we've been married now for 8 years.

• What age did you start dating him?

• Sorry but not sure about it.I met this guy who was kissing me all over my face, real tender for a long time. He kept on kissing my nose, cheeks, etc. ; however, after that night I left his town and haven't seen him since; in so many words he didn't want to keep in touch with me even though it felt like he had a feeling for me, so the bottom line is that doesn't necessarily menas he is in love.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 1

• I think it means you have a good guy there and he probably loves you!

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend does that. I think it is because he really cares about me and knows how much I like it and how loved it makes me feel. We're really open with each other and have been since the start. Little things like the way a guy kisses you can show a lot about him. Tenderness shows care and love.