My boyfriend let his best friend rape me...

Last night my boyfriend and I and some friends were all hanging out and drinking at my boyfriend's place. I had been drinking but I was not by any means drunk. After everybody left my boyfriend and I went into his bedroom and starting to make out. When I was going down on him the bedroom door open, apparently everybody wasn't gone. it was his best friend. I tried to cover myself with the covers and he said "my turn?" and my boyfriend replied "have at it" and a struggle ensued and they both pulled the covers off of me and my boyfriend actually helped hold me down. They were both wasted. I don't know what to do, I'm scared...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's perfectly normal to be scared right now. But, what you need to do is head right now to your local police station and file a report. if not too much time has passed it could be possible for them to do a rape kit on you. this will provide evidence of two men raping you. Explain to the police everything that happened. the more detail you can provide the better. If you noticed any specific details about his friends body, like penis size, distinguishing marks, curves etc.. that will be helpful.

Press charges on both guys. If your story is in fact true, these animals need to be taken off the street and put into a prison cell with guys that will show them how it feels.

DON'T WAIT!

What Guys Said 11

• Omg this sort of stuff p*sses me off, we really do live in a world of f*** ups. I'm so sorry for what happened, he is no good there is nothing in him to ammend if he would allow and help in something like that. it is disgusting, GET RID OF HIM you deserve better and regardless of him being drunk. someone who is drunk still has the ability to be able to control themself enough to not do somethign like that. you need to go to the police and sort this out. I hope things get better for you soon...

• That's awful. But at least they'll be someone's b**ch in jail/prison, wherever they may wind up. Just tip off the police-

• Go to the police, and do it fast. Don't be scared, and fall into a victim who does nothing out of fear.

• Howabout having your dad/brother put a cap in each of their heads.

• I don't even know you and I feel my blood pressure rising. My blood is boiling now.

• go to the police, tell one of your best friend or close friends to go with you and get this sorted now or he will do this again with this bestmate or someone else or they will do it with someone else.

now I know your scared as every other girl out there who have ever been raped too but you can make a difference, if you go to the police, tell them what happened they can look into it and even if they can't hold him people will be aware of him and people close to you will believe you and won't let him do it again

• go to the police now before regreting doing it later. It is much harder to deal with it later than when it is recent. Don't shower... go to the police asap , call a women help center so that they help you by telling you what exactly to do .

• Take it to the police. Both these guys can not be trusted..

• I say leave him!

• Why don't you go to the police? Like, right now?

What's stopping you?

• Thank you

• For all you know, your boyfriend or his friend have done this before and the victim didn't report it, which is why it happened to you. You have the chance to change that.

Also remember that, the moment you report what happened, you won't be doing it alone anymore. All it takes is making that first step. It's scary, but you have to find the courage to do it before it's to late for there to be consequences for the people that did this to you.

• That's true of this as well. You've got the courage to report this if you've got the courage to do anything, you just have to do it.

Not reporting rape is a bad thing for the victim, and for all women in general. It makes rapists feel safer. It gives them power and confidence that they can get away with it. Consider whether or not you want this to happen to another woman when you could have done something to prevent it by reporting what happened to you.

• Show Older
  • that is called rap. unless you opened your legs for him its RAP. and no matter how much you try justifying it and start thinking how much your Boyfriend would never do it and he loves you He don't it was Rap I'm sorry to tell you that.

• Yeah its rape not rap! learn how to spell

What Girls Said 8

• Sweetheart, you did not deserve that. I hope you at the least let that "boy" go and at the most went to the police.

• report it to the police! I'm so sorry this happened to u, please don't blame yourself you did not deserve this! the rapist scum can be charged and ur boyfriend can be charged as an accessory. they deserve to rot in jail and get assraped by HIV infected inmates

plz get some justice. don't let them get away with doing this to u. if they did it to you they will do it to another girl..u probably weren't the first girl they did this to

• Tell a friend, or famly member that you can trust. Have them go with you to the hospital, just to make sure everythings okay with you. They'll help you take care of everything there, even with the police. These guys, even though they might have been drinking know what they did, and it was wrong. You need to turn them both in.

What happened wasn't your fault, your the victim. And you need to do something about it, or they'll think its okay to do. Just think about it, they could do it to you again, or someother person. Being scared right now is understandable. But you really do need to get checked out at the hospital for one to make sure your okay, and for two so they can get the evidence they need to put them bastards in jail.

Im sorry about what happened to you and I hope everything turns out good in the end.

• If it wasn't too violent, forget it and move on?

...your kidding right? No matter what, they pushed it on her, she didn't want to do that. They need to be punished for what they did. And that's not something you can forget, EVER.

Blackmail..? NO that won't help either, and that's not enough punishment for them, for what they did. Being intoxicated or not, they still need to pay.

• Not necessarily. the boyfriends friend is obviously an asshole, it would say it depends on the situation . calling the police and going to the hospital could actually make it more traumatic to her. I don't know how close she was to them. If it was not too violent she can forget and move on. maybe they were a bit drunk and wanted to have rough sex, again I can not so easily say do this do that. No one here knows the situation in detail or how she feels. maybe if I were you I would black mail

• I'd have them both arrested and be done with both of them! Good Luck

• ArizonaRX gave the best answer, in my opinion. You need to get help before it's too late. Needless to say, you also need to break up with him.

• Thanks. It's good to see everyone here is on the same page. If this actually happened, I want those two scum bags in prison with tears in their eyes from the pain of the prison train that will be run on them.

• Oh lordy lordy lord...

It's called, file a police report, and dump that sh*t head.

I was raped by an ex boyfriends friend and f*** yeah I pressed charges. I don't play lightly when I get raped, it's a really f***ed up situation. And my ex "couldn't believe (so and so) would do that, you're lying". They were both wasted, I was wasted, but just because your drunk doesn't not excuse your behavior.

Drunk or not, it's disrespectful, and downright disgusting. If I was your friend and heard about this sh*t, both of them would be in cuffs, gettin butt f***ed like the little **** suckers they are.

Aren't you outraged?! I get the scared. Being scared is cool. But be angry! Be Outraged! Be p*ssed! Put on a pair of big girl panties and tell your folks. Yeah your parents may flip out and stuff but they're supposed to.

This is soooo not cool. Don't be another silent victim because your scared, grow a pair and stand up for what's right. And what's right, is your boyfriend and his buddy getting into serious f***ing trouble. And him becoming your "ex" boyfriend.

• How can anyone disagree with this?!

• one word: POLICE

just like everyone else said, you need to call the police. when someone is drunk you may think that you do things you wouldn't want to do, but you do the opposite its like living a dream, you do whatever you want, meaning your boyfriend is a rapist. sorry, but you may not like it, but you have to admit it. he was a pig for even considering doing something like that. nonconsensual sex is RAPE, no questions about it.

• Report it to the police if you really did get raped