My boyfriend let his best friend rape me...

Last night my boyfriend and I and some friends were all hanging out and drinking at my boyfriend's place. I had been drinking but I was not by any means drunk. After everybody left my boyfriend and I went into his bedroom and starting to make out. When I was going down on him the bedroom door open, apparently everybody wasn't gone. it was his best friend. I tried to cover myself with the covers and he said "my turn?" and my boyfriend replied "have at it" and a struggle ensued and they both pulled the covers off of me and my boyfriend actually helped hold me down. They were both wasted. I don't know what to do, I'm scared...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfectly normal to be scared right now. But, what you need to do is head right now to your local police station and file a report. if not too much time has passed it could be possible for them to do a rape kit on you. this will provide evidence of two men raping you. Explain to the police everything that happened. the more detail you can provide the better. If you noticed any specific details about his friends body, like penis size, distinguishing marks, curves etc.. that will be helpful.

Press charges on both guys. If your story is in fact true, these animals need to be taken off the street and put into a prison cell with guys that will show them how it feels.

DON'T WAIT!