Is my boyfriend a pedophile??

Last night my seven year old niece was going to spend the night at our house and my boyfriend seemed a little too excited to have her stay. We have... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Did anything peculiar unusual happen? Besides the fact that he may really like her or kids what made you think this? Just his eagerness to have her sleep overnight?

I know I really liked my friends nieces, (for some reason they always though that I was like a ride at an amusement park) but I was always careful on how, when or where I touched them. Meaning I would only tickle them with people around & then usually on their back or arms. In the pool I would throw them but usually I would have them curl up like a ball rather then throw them by their butt.

Same thing for hand holding. The little one always wanted to hold my hand but again I made sure that if we were walking their mother or others were around me.

Next time ask him, "It's nice that you like her but why do you want her around so much?"

Asker upvoted
    • Well not really, I guess it just caught me off gaurd yesterday...but I will ask him. Thanks!!!

• Thanks.

Just kind of throw that question in, something like how come you like her so much? Do you love kids that much. Tread lightly but just be watchful.