Are there girls that love being tickled as foreplay , and not the.........

:are there girls that love being tickled as foreplay , and not the he he that,s cute , but are actually sexually stimulated from being tickled ?..and... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I just got tickled last night. He tickled my thighs and knees and I kept putting his arm through my leg and he'd pull it through back and forth. He tickled my arms, stomach, feet, thighs, and knees and I knew it would be trouble once he messed with my arms and knees. He held me down and spread my legs tickling me and pulled me on his lap and tickled me some more. I think that's when it started become foreplay because he was spreading my legs, tickling my thighs and pelvis area. Whenever he tickled my thighs or stomach, I'd grind a little and move his hands down to my spot. We ended up having sex last night and it was so amazing I squirted for the first time.