Girlfriend likes to watch me get hard?

So like my girlfriend apparently likes me to show her that I'm soft then shell do something to tease me, usually without touching me and likes to watch me gradual get hard in front of her..I kinda thinks its cool I mean I never thought it was such a big can any explain what the appeal... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Ego Boost.

she likes the idea that she's the reason why you ve got a hard on. As if she is controlling you by teasing you, its actually hot. It makes her feel good about herself that she is really hot and that she is truning you on without even touching you... Ofcourse she's going to be happy and you should be, because trust me some girls don't even know how to turn a guy on!

Guys do that too. Why don't you try it on your girlfriend and drive her insane! But you do know that the point of all this is mind blowing sex after all this heat heat heat!

• " because trust me some girls don't even know how to turn a guy on!"

cant be that hard...most guys (including myself) get turned on at the drop of a pin lol

• Show Older
    • Honestly my girlfriend just like strips down playfully and says things...nothing extreme....honestly I coudl get hard from just giving her a hug lol

• Thats true, But knowing that she is the reason why you re turned on is simply hot.