Why Are Guys Disgusted By Oral Sex?

My boyfriend and I have sex everyday and for me to receive oral sex,I have to do a few things,like I have to shower with warm water and an Anti-Bacterial body wash such as Dial or Softsoap and I have to clean myself downtown and all over my body duh,with the soap,then I have to douche and since I spend A LOT of $$$ on douches,I've been using cheap versions lol,no longer Summers Eve,then I have to get in the shower again and clean myself again but just with water but he prefers with soap again.

Of course,he doesn't shower beforehand and he prefers random BJ's throughout the day,but I'm curious why guys are so disgusted by oral sex and why it's such a process to get them to go down?

I mean,I have to do this everyday,either that or not get oral sex which is cool but that's how I orgasm

Most Helpful Guy

• I have read about treaties signed more nonchalantly . All this preparation surely makes the anticipation wane , if not die alltogether . I have never found myself disgusted by one of the more amazing bosy parts . If one comes to think of it , that is where life begins , or at least that's where life comes out of , and I , for one , am of the opinion that it should be treated like the amazing , unique thing it is . not as if it were something disgusting . (this kind of attitude is that makes some girls even feel bad to the point of crying about masturbation for the love of god . )