Why Are Guys Disgusted By Oral Sex?

My boyfriend and I have sex everyday and for me to receive oral sex,I have to do a few things,like I have to shower with warm water and an Anti-Bacterial body wash such as Dial or Softsoap and I have to clean myself downtown and all over my body duh,with the soap,then I have to douche and since I spend A LOT of $$$ on douches,I've been using cheap versions lol,no longer Summers Eve,then I have to get in the shower again and clean myself again but just with water but he prefers with soap again.

Of course,he doesn't shower beforehand and he prefers random BJ's throughout the day,but I'm curious why guys are so disgusted by oral sex and why it's such a process to get them to go down?

I mean,I have to do this everyday,either that or not get oral sex which is cool but that's how I orgasm

Most Helpful Guy

• I have read about treaties signed more nonchalantly . All this preparation surely makes the anticipation wane , if not die alltogether . I have never found myself disgusted by one of the more amazing bosy parts . If one comes to think of it , that is where life begins , or at least that's where life comes out of , and I , for one , am of the opinion that it should be treated like the amazing , unique thing it is . not as if it were something disgusting . (this kind of attitude is that makes some girls even feel bad to the point of crying about masturbation for the love of god . )

What Guys Said 13

• Just because your boyfriend is a dumbass doesn't mean guys are disgusted by oral sex. A better question might be why would a woman put up with that kind of BS?

• Just another example of why the good guy always finishes last, girls will sleep on a bed of spikes for pricks who use them and manipulate them but when a guy opens the door for her, holy sh*t she runs like hell because he's automatically boring and can't keep her interested.

• When did I ever say he wasn't nice or didn't treat me right?

• I was generalizing.

• He sounds like a hypochondriac to me.

• Yet again, a woman stereotypes all guys to be the same because of the actions of her boyfriend. No offense, but it's getting annoying.

Seriously though, I don't think most guys have anything against going down. I know I don't, and I really can't understand why your boyfriend wants you to go through all that.

Not all guys are like him. Take up the subject with him, talk it through.

• I've asked other guys about it like guy friends and even they find it disgusting.And you're from Europe?Haha,I'm in America,,home of the prudes where girls are expected to give oral sex and guys should never be expected or forced to even put their lips on a female down there,whether showered or not

• Ah... Cultural thing, eh? I don't think that's afiar, to be honest.

Truth be told, I've gone down on my girl way more times that she has gone down on me.

• Yea,people here are kinda close minded...compared to people from around the world.

• it doesn't gross me out I like doing it

it used to but a girl I was in loved with asked me to do it and her reactionof pleasure meade me happy so now I do it just so I can witnesss the reactions of the girls and its not disgusting and to me p**** taste pretty good I mean its nice ice cream but its not raw wet catfish eitheir

i understand hygeine should be considered but its unfair for him to expect you to do this prep work and he doesn't when his genitals aren't cleaner than yours from you being a girl and steryotipically speaking you guys spend more time showering and washing than us guys do anyway your proably the clean one

he is just immature or really germophobic you should really bring up this argument with him

• Corection I meant to say its" not ice cream"

did any of these answers help?

which helped the most?

who gets best answer?

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 8

• WHY, would you even touch his d*** after all that bs double standard .. Just curious.?

• Douches are actually dangerous. You shouldn't use them unless directed by a doctor. It's ridiculous that he expects you to go to such extreme measures, especially when he doesn't do it in return. I don't think all guys are like that.

• Not all guys are disgusted,but I'm sure most don't love it or hate it.If you're fine with doing what he wants(the routine) then by all means continue,I'm not going to sit here and say he's a "douches,scumbag or idiot"

I think it's funny a few guys are defending him.He has a "hang up" but if it were a chick making a guy do all of this minus the douching,she'd just be an uptight prude.I'm not a feminist but double standards are ridiculous

• wow it is ridiculous that he makes you do all of that before he goes down on you. Not all guys are like that, my boyfriend will randomly go down on me just like I'll randomly go down on him at any time. Every guy I've talked to say that they don't necessarily love it but they don't think it's disgusting either. They usually sau they'll do it whenver to make their girl feel good. But maybe your guy is just a clean freak or something lol It sounds like he's OCD. If you don't want to keep doing all of that then just tell him how you feel. Ask him why you have to get really clean but he doesnt. Or just say that from now on you have to take two showers before I give you a BJ and see what he says. Hope I helped:)

• if he doesn't want to go down on you then don't go down on him

More from Girls
3