• Ask
  • myTake

Tips on pegging?

looking for any tips that I can give to my wife..we want to try it out, so we're looking for tips on lube and toy sizes and suchthanks

What Girls Said 1

• I find it easer to use if the toy is longer, say 7 to 8 inches. But on the thin side. It's just easer to get it in and once your going at it most guys can take that length anyway. Use more lubricant than you think, you just can't use too much. Put more on every chance you get. Big tip get one that vibrates. Blows his mind and feels good for me too

What Guys Said 1

• Try Elbow grease (original) or Maximus for lube. Just got some of both. Elbow grease is the smoothest stuff on the planet, plus it is not water based so it lasts for a while. Maximus is thick and viscous but stays slick for a water based lube. Whatever you use, make sure you have a good amount, you probably won't need it but it's helpful to have nearby. For toy size, kinda depends on what you are comfortable with. If you are new to it (anal play/penetration) try something small like 5" x 1" around. If you want something bigger and you want her to feel more involved in the act, try a Feeldoe double ended. She can penetrate you without having to use a harness, plus it has a vibrator that you can both feel. Whatever you do, start off slow and make sure you are communicating. You don't want to rush anything, it can hurt in ways you might not expect. It's enjoyable though have fun with it!

• Thanks very much