Do guys like it when you suck on their tongue while making out?

Title says it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh. it's hard to just use one or the other. friends are there for a different perspectives and especially if they have more experience. however, it gets complicated and stupid if these "friends" are not really your friends and try to manipulate you/the situation you're in with their "advice".

I'd say, listen to what your friends have to say, listen to your instinct and decide which is the best course of action/decision to take. (that is, if your instinct differs from what your friends say). In the end, it's your decision, your experience, and maybe your lesson to learn.

Good luck.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 20

• Yes.

• Yes, even if we hate her, we still do. But the intensity, and frequency of her running through our minds while acting on these thoughts varies because of these traits. For instance, a girl that is hated, but very sexual may run through our minds more often than a quiet girl whom we barely know. But once we get to know this quiet girl, and we become attached to her, then she will be in our minds a lot.

Hope this helps.

• The world stops and everything that used to matter doesn't and the only thing you can think about day and night is that special someone.

• Yes, I do enjoy that. I like doing it to her too.

• its ok every often but I prefer the lip a lot more. But it depends on the guy I guess

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 5

• My guy definitely doesn't really like it. He loves the lip thing for sure though when I nibble or suck on it a little not to much to make him bleed but just a little to send thrills!

• i do it all the time (= my boyfriend gets hard everytimee. he's says it feels like I'm giving his tongue a bj (= so I say go for itt or at least ask em what he wants. just be careful you don't like rip his tonguee out girly.

• First you have to ask yourself, how long have you known your friends, do they really have your best interests at heart, have they experienced a similar situation, if you went against their advice would they accept and back your decision as true friends will, are they responsible for your happiness, emotionally and financially.

It's ok to listen to your friends sometimes to get a different perspective but in the end it is YOUR happiness, YOUR decision and YOUR life. Hope this helps

• not at all. look how popular julia roberts is