Guys, what would you do if you turned into a woman?

My guy friend told me that if he had woman's body, he'd have sex with as many men as possible and stopped working, so that his boyfriend would... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, assuming I was aware of the switch, I'd have to satisfy all the curiosities my male psyche harbors about women.

The first thing I would do is explore my new body and masturbate to see what it's like.

I would definitely see what financial gain I could get out of men using my feminine wiles, and what I could get them to do for me by keeping them on a string. I don't think that concept is foreign to women anyway.

However I would probably be more promiscuous than women normally are and do a lot of experimenting, but not without some planning and method to it. My motive would be to find out what I could experience and what I could get away with, not just bagging bed time.

On the other hand, the idea of being dependent on anyone is not appealing to me at all. I might try to take a guy to the cleaners to fill up my bank account, but I would never look for someone to support me.

Asker upvoted