Guys, what would you do if you turned into a woman?

My guy friend told me that if he had woman's body, he'd have sex with as many men as possible and stopped working, so that his boyfriend would support him :) And then I saw "The Hot Chick" movie where some guy and a girl "switch" bodies and the first thing he does, after becoming a woman, is... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, assuming I was aware of the switch, I'd have to satisfy all the curiosities my male psyche harbors about women.

The first thing I would do is explore my new body and masturbate to see what it's like.

I would definitely see what financial gain I could get out of men using my feminine wiles, and what I could get them to do for me by keeping them on a string. I don't think that concept is foreign to women anyway.

However I would probably be more promiscuous than women normally are and do a lot of experimenting, but not without some planning and method to it. My motive would be to find out what I could experience and what I could get away with, not just bagging bed time.

On the other hand, the idea of being dependent on anyone is not appealing to me at all. I might try to take a guy to the cleaners to fill up my bank account, but I would never look for someone to support me.