How to perform on a man's penis with your breasts?

So how do you give a man pleasure from your boobs?

how should you give a 'tit-wank' do you squeeze your breasts together and put him between them? thanks for any advice. :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

first of all the best position I found for breast f***ing a guy is when he is kinda sitting on the edge of the bed but he's leaning back. you go on your knees in front of him. hell spread his legs and you kneel down in between his legs. from this point of view he can watch everything your doing and to men that's even more of a turn on. anyway make his d*** wet by licking him then put his d*** between your fat titties and hold them together squeezing his d*** with them and move your boobs up and down his d*** as you suck the head and keep licking and sucking the head as your doing this itll get more wet and he won't be able to control himself.

you want to really turn him on, when it comes time for him to cum, I would let him come in your mouth as you play with his balls let him jerk his come off in your mouth, don't swallow yet, and let him see the come in your mouth and around your mouth and be looking straight in his eyes the whole time he's cumming then after youve shown him the mess he's made, swallow it and hell never forget the experience.

sorry if this was too long. but its fun hearing the guys loving it and he will.

• Whoa. I think I just came from reading that!

• Just squeeze his erect penis between your boobs and either you slide up and down on it or let him to the work.

• Tittyf***ing?

It makes it easier if you're boobs are bigger... but you basically just squeeze them together and have him put his d*** in between and hold 'em really tight as he thrusts.

The position I usually use is me kneeling and the guy kind of stands over me. Also, sometimes it's good to put a little lotion or lube on your t*ts so it's not totally dry.

• I have never had a girl use lube for a tittyf***. I would probably come in like 10 seconds!

• You'll have no problem then!

• I'm 32DD

• you lay back and she puts lube on them and scqizes them 2geater then I think you know the rest

• You should have no trouble with a lovely pair of DDs! My favourite way is to be lying on my back with the girl's boobs hanging down and my penis between them. I can then feel her boobs and squash them together. Also the weight of a nice big pair of boobs hanging down around my penis is a huge turn on.

• I have always wanted to try doing it that way!

• This is the best way I think!

link

• Any contact with his penis will be pleasurable. You can move them up and down or just squeeze them together and let him thrust. It's all good.

• Watch porn and plenty of it. Especially those involving big boobed girls like daphne rosen for example.

Secondly tell the lucky guy to lie down. Lubricate his penis and the insides of your boobs. Than approach him in such a way that his penis is in between your boobs. Now wrap your t*ts around and move them up and down until he comes.