Accidental anal?

So during doggy style (last night) my boyfriend was REALLY getting into it and his d*** 'accidentally' slipped in my ass. Well it didn't slip right... Show More

If it wasn't an accident I'm breaking up with him. I like him a lot but seriously I feel like that's practically rape.
Well I talked to him and he swears on his grandmothers grave it wasn't intentional...

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it can happen accidentally. If it was dark or slightly dark and a guy is in that mode or hump hump hump... it can be very easy to mis-align and penetrate in the wrong area. Once a guy does hit the wrong or should I say, "Unintended" area such as the anus, it might not cross your mind at first. Perhaps, we might just think that the for whatever reason vaginal penetration as become difficult such as a drier labia as folded inward.

Sometimes during vaginal intercourse I like to pull it all the way out, without hand guided insertion, I like to drive it back in as deep as possible. Once in awhile, I might miss. Although, if it does hit a wet anus that is lubed from her natural juice, it can sometimes go in. Mainly because she is already very relaxed and not expecting it. Although, if no anal intercourse has been had before, I'll be able to tell and stop. (Most of the time)

You should give him the benefit of the doubt and believe this could have been a mistake. I have no problem having anal sex if I want it so I know that sometimes it does happen by mistake and she's not going to think I'm just trying to play dumb about it.

• My problem is that he didn't stop when I yelled out OW. He said 'Well you say that often Well I do when I'm too dry and stuff (which I wasn't at the time of the 'incident') but that's just a little 'ow'. This was a big freaking 'ow'. I've had guys go to that area accidentally before and their first reaction was to pull back automatically.