Accidental anal?

So during doggy style (last night) my boyfriend was REALLY getting into it and his d*** 'accidentally' slipped in my ass. Well it didn't slip right in. It slipped in the very tip and that really hurt and my initial reaction was to yell REALLY loudly (good thing no one was in the house) 'OWW!' Well my boyfriend didn't stop but pushed his d*** in and I screamed BLOODY F***ING MURDER and omg it hurt so damn much if keeled over and started crying. He was like 'omg what's wrong what did I do?' I said nothing I was in total shock. My whole body was shaking. He held me for a while then said 'I'm sorry I didn't realize it was just go in like that. You didn't say to stop'. WTF? Sometimes one doesn't have the energy for words! A A big freaking OW should be enough. Does this sound like an accident or not? He sometimes likes to put a finger in my ass and although I don't really like it I don't say anything. But if he wants to put a d*** in there he should ask first (and the answer would be no either way. The potential health problems are too risky for me).

Right now I have NO desire to have sex with him. We had sex this morning but I just wasn't feeling it AT ALL. I basically faked it because if I don't act like I'm enjoying myself he gets turned off. I know he cares about me a lot. He claims he loves me. But I just don't know if my sexual desire for him will return back to normal. We've been dating for two months btw.

If it wasn't an accident I'm breaking up with him. I like him a lot but seriously I feel like that's practically rape.
Well I talked to him and he swears on his grandmothers grave it wasn't intentional...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it can happen accidentally. If it was dark or slightly dark and a guy is in that mode or hump hump hump... it can be very easy to mis-align and penetrate in the wrong area. Once a guy does hit the wrong or should I say, "Unintended" area such as the anus, it might not cross your mind at first. Perhaps, we might just think that the for whatever reason vaginal penetration as become difficult such as a drier labia as folded inward.

Sometimes during vaginal intercourse I like to pull it all the way out, without hand guided insertion, I like to drive it back in as deep as possible. Once in awhile, I might miss. Although, if it does hit a wet anus that is lubed from her natural juice, it can sometimes go in. Mainly because she is already very relaxed and not expecting it. Although, if no anal intercourse has been had before, I'll be able to tell and stop. (Most of the time)

You should give him the benefit of the doubt and believe this could have been a mistake. I have no problem having anal sex if I want it so I know that sometimes it does happen by mistake and she's not going to think I'm just trying to play dumb about it.

• My problem is that he didn't stop when I yelled out OW. He said 'Well you say that often Well I do when I'm too dry and stuff (which I wasn't at the time of the 'incident') but that's just a little 'ow'. This was a big freaking 'ow'. I've had guys go to that area accidentally before and their first reaction was to pull back automatically.