Why does my ex still want sex with me? what does it mean? anything?

Hi, Me and my ex split up just over a year ago now, and haven't really stopped having contact, we had a house together so couldn't really cut out all con act at the time and it has only just been sorted out. For the first 6 months I don't think he knew what he wanted. we have had several encounters, which I know is prob why he keeps asking, but he has been seeing someone for 6 months now and has got engaged to her, despite talking about her rotten to me( which again I not can't take much notice of) anyway, he is still asking to sleep with me,saying I was the best he had ? anyway, I really want a males point of view on what's he playing at? is it really just sex, can you really just keep going back when he keeps saying he has moved on? or does he still feel something? we were together 3 years, engaged and talking about starting a family? please help x

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• It is familiar territory. And he has..."course knowledge". He knows what you like and you know what he likes too. But, I don't think it's fair to the other woman or you for him to be playing in both fields. I used to go back to the Ex and kinda had a friends with benefits relationship...but I don;t think it would have ever changed the fact that our marriage didn't work and never would have.

He says he's moved on but clearly he hasn't.

• Come on guys I need answers ha x

• Yeah...I've been divorced for years, but my ex still has a thing for me. If I am seeing someone, she always tries to get with me. I can't do that. But, she wants to cause trouble in my relationships. We have a daughter together so we have to see each other all the time. But, she is relentless....always trying to kiss me...always grabbing me....I always tell her to stop and then she gets p*ssed off. I wish she would meet someone and leave me alone.

• Yeah thanks joraz, he knows how I still feel about him, which I think makes it worse, he says he doesn't want to hurt me, but can't resit! he is the one contacting me, moslty, its just frustrating knowing he is now engaged again and still wants to sleep with me, it gets to me that 6mths ago he was stil undecided about us! I shall never understand x