I had sex with two brothers (at different times) and now I want to have sex with the third brother. Should I?

i was having sex with this guy a while ago and the sex was really good and he was very well endowed like 8-9 inc and thick. he told me his brother had an even bigger one and so I had sex with the brother too and it was OK with the first guy. now the third brother wants to mess around and I really want to do it, should i. by the way we are all married, so its strictly sex, no strings :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why stop with him, why not try and have sex with the whole family?

What Guys Said 8

• This reminds me of a story once told in the movie, "Saving Private Ryan", Where James Ryan is telling the captain miller the story of him and his brothers up in the barn with the local tramp.

• Believe it or no ...

You are a whore...

• If you are all married, then you are all cheating o your husbands and wives. This is horrible. Don't do it!

• Sure why not!

• link

In the off chance you aren't actually trolling. Then just... wow...

• do you possibly live in the deep south? :P

• go ahead...spread disease to all the brothers and their wives. You're pathetic and they are more pathetic.

• By the time THEY are all done swapping juices they will all be sharing more than the pussy/d***....Sir.

• "... spread disease to all the brothers and their wives."...Sir the only way to spread a disease is if you have one.

• No! You're are stupid aren't you. I SAID "THEY ARE MORE PATHETIC" get it. If you really need an explanation it's because they are married and basically SHARING a whore. You on the other hand are just a whore who cheats on her husband. You should do your husband the courtesy of dumping him for a guy that can f*** you sideways so that you won't feel the need to look for some better d***. Come to think of it...you're husband is pathetic too. I hope you don't have kids.

• Show Older
  • Why Not!

What Girls Said 4

• This is not good.. :x

• your a homerecker LIKE GIRL YOU A HOEE SO CHILL W THAT SHIT !

• www.hivtest.org

• Im clean girl but thanks :)

• no offense or anything but sounds like all you guys are a bunch of whores with nothin' to do but getting yourself f***ed up

• Sex is an art... master it