• Ask
  • myTake

I had sex with two brothers (at different times) and now I want to have sex with the third brother. Should I?

i was having sex with this guy a while ago and the sex was really good and he was very well endowed like 8-9 inc and thick. he told me his brother had an even bigger one and so I had sex with the brother too and it was OK with the first guy. now the third brother wants to mess around and I really want to do it, should i. by the way we are all married, so its strictly sex, no strings :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 9

• If you are all married, then you are all cheating o your husbands and wives. This is horrible. Don't do it!

• link In the off chance you aren't actually trolling. Then just... wow...

• This reminds me of a story once told in the movie, "Saving Private Ryan", Where James Ryan is telling the captain miller the story of him and his brothers up in the barn with the local tramp.

• Believe it or no ...You are a whore...

• do you possibly live in the deep south? :P

• go ahead...spread disease to all the brothers and their wives. You're pathetic and they are more pathetic.

• Here comes the most common sexuality-related stereotype!Women that have too much sex are "disease-carriers", but men that have a lot of sex are merely "players".Why can't people stop posting prejudiced ideas?

• Show Older
    • "... spread disease to all the brothers and their wives."...Sir the only way to spread a disease is if you have one.

• By the time THEY are all done swapping juices they will all be sharing more than the pussy/d***....Sir.

• Why Not!

• Sure why not!

What Girls Said 4

• This is not good.. :x

• your a homerecker LIKE GIRL YOU A HOEE SO CHILL W THAT SHIT !

• www.hivtest.org

• Im clean girl but thanks :)

• no offense or anything but sounds like all you guys are a bunch of whores with nothin' to do but getting yourself f***ed up

• Sex is an art... master it