• Ask
  • myTake

Do you get hard in the shower?

So yeah basically that. I always get freaking hard in the shower and of course when I just wake up in the morning... So lol guys is this normal to... Show More

well I guess I'm normal then :P

Most Helpful Opinion

• I get hard in the shower all the time. Don't know why though. Whenever water flows on my junk, I get hard. It's weird. But being hard when you wake up in the morning is totally normal. It happens to me every morning.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 3

• I think its normal for most guys. ..and most girls.I get horny in the shower..all the time. I get turned on when I hear a Big truck or motorcycle..idk why but it gets me everytime.

• Haha when you hear a truck llmao that's funny but interesting thanks

• "I get turned on when I hear a Big truck or motorcycle"...I have neither but I'm glad my car is loud as f*ck haha

• Actually, I do get turned on in the shower quite a bit. I would say probably about half of the times I masturbate happen in the shower.

• Very interesting. :)

• not really :P

What Guys Said 5

• wow I guess I'm the only one I don't like having sex in the shower. and the water doesn't do it for me. I need more than that lol.

• Every time I take a shower, and whenever the water flows on my penis, it gets really hard. I'm almost hard every morning to say the least.

• Ty

• The shower gets me every time and every morning I am always hard. Hope this helps mate

• What guy doesn't? The water flowing on my penis and gently streaming down my testicles makes me horny.

• Thanks for you input