GUYS: describe how sex feels for men?

GUYS:

I'm a woman, so I know how it feels for me during sex, and what an orgasm feels like. (amazing btw)

I just want to know, and I'm sure other woman are curious to know...

So can you describe, or explain why and how and what sex feels like to you, so we can understand why men enjoy sex so much...

Details, or short and simple, anything, any way you can explain?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• the feeling of being inside itself isn't amazing or anything (don't get me wrong it feels good, basically just a warm feeling around the penis). but I could come way quicker if I just pleasured myself. but the act of sex is what turns me on, just having a girl there moaning etcetc.

i don't think the feeling is what brings most guys running back for more sex. it's watching the girl be all sexy while she's getting something stuck inside of her.

• I'm a virgin BUT I'm going to attempt this anyway. Take that experience!

The glans (head) of the penis is homologous to the clitoris meaning that up to a certain point in gestation we are genderless. The structure in women that becomes the clitoris becomes the penis in men. It's the same tissue and has the same number of nerve endings except spread over a larger area. Therefore, if you're trying to relate to it, it would probably feel more like clitoral stimulation to you than the vaginal stimulation you feel as a woman during intercourse.

• Its not really getting called out, its just a statment about sex, so most people wouldn't think virgins would answer... nobodys hating on you becuz you haven't had ur pee pee tugged on yet, obviously we're on the website to get real answers from people with real experience, not from google, or none of us would have signed up for all this jizz.

• And she can probably look up the answer without bothering to ask in on here it on here first place. She could probably make a pretty good guess on her own too.

She asked, I answered. If it wasn't what she wanted, who cares? Not every answer you get on this site is going to be exactly what you want. You ask, I try to help.

And I got called out? I admitted it in the first sentence.

• Seriously anybody can look that up and put that, I think she wants words from real experience, more like a described feeling

• Show Older