Why do I want to have sex with him so bad?

I can say for sure I am in love with this guy but recently he has been away from me and all of a sudden I am getting feeling of wanting 2 have sex... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like you're either A: experiencing a sexual awakening (what happened after the first time? did you two talk about it) and wanting to have that kind of intimacy or B: realizing that you are really into him and want to get closer, to experience that intimacy with him or C: feeling lonely when he's not around making you feel good, so your wanting him back around you again.

Whichever way, the solution is to spend time with him (not throw yourself at him!) and listen to how you are feeling: what appeals to you about him, what turns you on, what aspects of him make you want more. So follow your instincts, but take care of yourself and be safe.

• I'll go with b