I have a 10 inch penis with a 6 inch girth, is that huge?

I have a lot of issues with it and bad self esteem from it can someone help please is it normal.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Have you had negative situations because of this?

I wonder because tis a subject that concernsme..

I am 19 never had sex & never seen my boyfriend penis, it felt like it was about 9 inches - I have no idea how I could decide that so quickly...

Maybe cause I measure other things a lot like height & divisions of the human body I draw & act so I always think about dimensions - anyways , it seemed like 9 which felt really big & I had no idea that penis were wide- I think the last time I saw one they weren't that wide- I was like 6 yours old lat time I saw a penis lol

So anyways am a bit worried it will hurt if & when we have sex , BUT I think I you know what you are ding you should be able to be ok with it

I always wonder tho, with a penis that big you really can't put it all in without hurting the girl - can you?

I think they have rings you an wear around it to prevent it rom going to far I hess when you are I the moment it s hard to stop sometimes so the ring is to prevent it from going too far- I think I have of course never seen one.