The best penis size?

If three men are equal lovers and they listen to everything you say during sex and do all sorts of positions and have toys and give oral, would it matter what his size is? Basically, if all three were equal and you cared for him deeply would you prefer one with a large penis, average, or small, or would it not matter?

• Small (4.0-5.0 inches)
  • Average (5.5-6.5 inches)
  • Large (7-8 inches)
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• My current boyfriend is the biggest I've had and he's by far my favorite. It was like that from day one, so I don't think it's a personality thing. I just love how it feels. He's kind of turned me into a size queen. I love the fact that my hand can't even get all the way around it.

• So do you appreciate it more for the length or girth? I've ready girth is far more important, so long as the length is average. You mentioned not getting your hand around it, so is it the mental aspects of its size or the actual effect the size has on intercourse? Basically what is it about the bigger one you find more appealing?

• Awsome response!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 12

• I voted average. I enjoy being able to fit more of him into my mouth. Also, it's nice when he is able to get all of himself into me without leaving the base unattended to.

But in reality, if I really loved and care for the guy, I'm pretty sure that a small one would suffice. Who am I to judge - I'm not perfect and I wouldn't want him to judge me.

• Wouldnt matter if they are all equal in all other aspects. Because if the relationship and the sex is fantastic. hell, going with a different size, means you'd want to change it/him. Accept it for the wonder that it would be.

• I haven't chosen an answer because you skipped ".5 inches" on each option, my favorite option would be 6.5-7 inches, and width is very important, I don't know why that isn't as popular as length.

• Yeah, I couldn't fit more than 5 options to choose, so it was hard to know what length to put in. Most guys are more concerned with length, it's just a guy thing.

• Exactly. guys should be more concerned with width than length. width is what feels best. too long can actually hurt

• True that,girth is much more important to her,I wish I had more girth.Because I have caused pain for mt girl,I mean seven inch's is a lot for her,even though it feels good to me to hit the cervix,for her the clit is what's happening,so I always engage in the clitoris reigion.

But my girth is just abit under average,3 inchs,lol.

but just to know what she like helps,remember this guys that are reading this thread!

• Well, that kind of depends. Personally, I like it rough, I like pain and all that, so I'd probably have to go with the big one.

Not all girls are like that, though. Some like an average size because its more comfortable. I have a friend, and the first guy she was ever with was really big, like 9 inches, and now she's with an average sized guy, and she says she likes it a lot better.

• Yeah, I know all people are different so some girls would prefer small or large, just wanted to get a general idea, thanks for being honest.

• Totally welcome, hun.

• If a guy is confident with what he's got and it shows in bed, it doesn't matter so much. above 5in is preferable, tho.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 3

• Hm, I feel compelled to answer here, although this thread is primarily aimed at the girls.

My opinion on this matter is that average is the best, as you can never go wrong with having an average sized penis. No matter the penis size, what's important for a girl is that she gets an orgasm, and you don't even need a penis to do that.

Even though some girls actually like it big, it should be noted that a lot of girls say that they prefer a big penis until they've actually had one. Having sex with a guy with a truly big penis often makes them change their minds.

Speaking for myself, I have an average length, more that average thick penis, and with my current girlfriend, having a thick penis a curse.

• Yeah, I just wanted to get a general idea of what girls want, but it does seem for the most part that aside from a few they like average or slightly bigger or smaller.

• Well I'm a 16 year old guy and mine is a little over 6 inches.

Its nice to know that some people really don't mind.

All my mates make out theirs are about 8 inches long though lol.

• I thought a 6 to 8 inch penis was average

• I believe you're wrong, the average is around 5.5 to a little over 6 inches. Even though there's a lot of debate on this if you take a lot of averages from a lot of surveys they generally all say from 5 inches to a little over 6 or so, it's most likely that size.

• I see - it just sounded kind of small for average & all the chicks & guys I've talked to in the past told me that average was about 6 to 7 inches. Maybe they are getting smaller these days! lol Thanks for keeping me informed!