Do girls like to have their shirts ripped off before / during sex?

my girlfriend likes to rip my shirt off before or during sex. If am ever wearing shirt with a collar (polo or rugby shirt) when we start making out... Show More

so I'm gonna try this, obviously make sure its not her favorite shirt! thanks for the feedback!Also, if I've ripped her shirt already, I might c*m all over it too. Really make it messy!Would you like that? rough sex wih a messy finish!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, that's probably something you'll have to ask her about beforehand, which kind of takes the fun out of it. And make sure she isn't wearing one of her favorite shirts or one that will be expensive to replace if you ruin it.

I don't mind the IDEA of it at all. However, on one occasion a guy did this to me in the heat of the moment, without my permission. He only succeeded in ripping it less than half way because I stopped him in time, but it would have been a disaster if he had gotten the whole thing, because I didn't have any other shirts with me and would have had to be in public like that. So I was kind of p*ssed about it, because it could have been REALLY bad, and that t-shirt held a lot of sentimental value to me, I was quite fond of it. If it were under normal circumstances, in a private place with some random top I don't care about, then sure, I totally dig that kind of thing, haha. =P

• Thanks for the feedback!

maybe I'll buy her a shirt and ask her to try it on. so we won't be in a public place but she won't be expecting it to be ripped off.