How do I become a call girl\escort?

I am very good looking, I have a degree and I'm classy, I want to make some extra money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Becoming a sex worker of any kind is not simple and cannot be summed up in just a few paragraphs or a book or documentary. Such vague information is misleading as you find in interviews and on general “how to” sites and following it can put people in real danger. More and more people are entering the sex industry, but there’s not enough education on how to do it safely and discreetly or how to reach goals and get out safely. Or it’s impossible to find the right info because of so many misleading vague articles on “so-called” respectable sites and media outlets. I’m a retired high-end companion and I teach sex workers how to be safe and to respect them-selves and how to attract respectful clients and minimize risks. I teach how to screen and background-check clients and how to earn more money and be discreet. Lessons are online or in person, real names and personal info is kept strictly confidential. For more info search Modernart LifeCoach on facebook.