• Ask
  • myTake

I want to have sex with him, what can I text him?

we used to hook up but now I miss his sex and want to hook up with him. what can I say to text him and make him want to have sex with me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you want to be cute about it... you can say something like... "I just got a new mattress. Can you help me wear in the bedsprings?" Anything you say that is pretty obvious will make most guys jump at the opportunity.

• He knows I didn't though

• It doesn't have to be true... it just has to convey the message... You mentioned you didn't want to be too blunt and forward, and that's an easy way. He won't hold the lie against you :-)

• Dude that is an awesome line, I would so go for that.

What Guys Said 11

• this is what you do stop asking and take it find a way to get him to a private place and then make him horny you know:-where hot clothes -touch his thighsand then you know say its hot or something and take off a sh*t and then politly go over to him and put your hands in his pants if he says no or tell you to stop while this is going on he is proably gay, or have an STD he don't wanna give you

• Haha I mean we have a complicated past so now I just want to see him to hook up with him.. its not as simple as just bringing him somewhere I need to let him know what I wanna do to get him to come see me.. ya know?

• I gotcha well if he wanna have sex with you I got the perfect thindyou: hey joshjosh:hey...you:why don't we hook up no more I miss you inside me josh:wanna hook up tonight thats how that shoudl go lol

• do we get an update seeing if this worked lol?

• Um yeah it didn't work. he said he had to work till 1 then work again at 9 in the morning. I think he's being a f***in d*** it just caused so much drama

• I wouldn't give up....maybe he did have to work...try a differnet line...no guy can say no to free sex for long

• Well I ended up sending him a long text this morning asking why he's avoiding me and that there's a connection between us and I wanna keep hooking up and have things be chill like they used to be blah blah but I left my phone at my friends house. he didn't seem into it at all though like he didn't offer for another night.. why would he deny it? I don't understand... I don't wanna annoy him and we only have a week left of school so I don't know what to do I wanna see him again before school ends.. any ideas?

• come over and bang me. haha

• "You, me, my place, chocolate, and lube. ;]"

• "hey lets f***"

• Yeah, to be honest NO guy, no matter how sweet and nice, will decline offered sex. Unless he's gay or legitimately busy or something.

• Do you have any reccommended ideas to make him say yes?

• Depends what he's like really. If he's a playful, flirty type, try something like "Heya, how about you come over and we can relive some good memories ;)"If he's fairly shy (No idea why he would be if you've hooked up before, but whatever), It'd probably be best to get him round for any other reason (Drinks, meal, anything) then ask him in person.If he's fairly open just ask him straight out, he honestly will not mind! :P

• This might sound like a dumb question, but does it matter if I'm drunk or sober or what time of day I ask

• hook up with me first lol

• im hot and wet and want you now

• You don't think that's coming on too strong?

• Show Older
    • Ok thanks! I hope it works!

• Good luck but you want need it hehe, have fun with the nakedness and sex

• Come over put some cream in my twinkie...

• Say: "I need you so bad... Please come take care of me baby ;) "

What Girls Said 6

• Well if nothing has worked yet, just text him and say "Wet Pu**y Here looking for Hard Penis are you Free"

• do you wanna try stuff we never did

• just say some thing like I miss you babe me AND my mattress are lonely will you make it better

• tell him that you miss him and you having sex and that you wish you could do it really soon again.

• dont text go hang out and start putting the moves on he will get the drift.wear sexy clothes showing a lot of skin.touch him like brushing against him and stuff like that.good luck xxxxxx

• be like .. " lets f***k " lol

• Goood answer. haha. but I don't want to come on too strong ya know?

• Haha ya I understand ..