He asked me to take off my clothes myself so he can watch?

We were Making out and things started to get really hot. He stopped and told me to stand up. I was freaked out because I thought he didn't want to do it or that I didn't turn him on. But I got up and stood in front of him and he says you take it off I want to watch. So I did slowly with the shirt then with the jeans. But then he grabs me and were on the bed and he takes the rest off. And we had sex. But after I was so confused? Was I not doing it rite? Or he couldn't wait any longer? What was going through his head?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• u was turning him on its like teaseing lol

• Are you crazy?!?! You should feel flattered, he obviously couldn't contain himself and just couldn't wait.

• Selected as most helpful

Lol that sounds like perfectly healthy horny guy attitude to me... I'd imagine you turned him on very much. You were fine - don't worry about a thing. He's just over anxious haha...

• He couldn't wait ...

• Yeah you should feel flattered, you teased him so much he couldn't take it lol. Nothing to worry about

• Most likely your strip tease teased him too much and he couldn't wait for you to take off the rest so he just did the rest. = )

Im sure he liked it, but if you have any doubts just ask him how he liked it