How much do you girls like oral sex ?

i mean do you really like it when a guy starts using his tongue ?

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl really really likes it, and I also love giving oral to my guys as often as possible

• What you mean by ur guys

• Exactly what I said, I am not married to anyone, have a boyfriend and he and I have a very open relationship that we both enjoy. No real connection to any guy, never have.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 21

• Oh yess! I love it! I think most girls do!

So don't be shy ;) She'll be gratefull as hell!:P

• If you like to be licked then message me "accuris@hotmail.com". I love to lick and lap your pussy. The way I lick and lap, no one match my style and rhythm, I have 12 creative style to lick and lapping girls vagi...all of them are very good position for girls. If like it I will share all the cunnilingus positions

• It depends on who does it and how they do it. I am extremely ticklish...EVERYWHERE. So you can imagine how hard it is when a guy just lightly laps at my...well yeah. Bursting into laughter while a guy is trying to make you moan shoots the guys ego waaaaay down. I found a guy recently though that I have been with for 10 months and he loves giving me oral. Let's just say, I don't giggle anymore :)

• LOVE IT!

• Yes I like oral sex, but I love giving it a lot more...

I don't know why but I love making my man beg and enjoy what I can do for him.

Dont get me wrong, I love having it done to me, but I would prefure to do it to him :)

• never have, but I'm guessing it feels amazing.

• Serious, just try one day you could feel nice and happy. I love to lick and lap there

More from Girls
16

What Guys Said 0