How much do you girls like oral sex ?

i mean do you really like it when a guy starts using his tongue ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

This girl really really likes it, and I also love giving oral to my guys as often as possible

• Exactly what I said, I am not married to anyone, have a boyfriend and he and I have a very open relationship that we both enjoy. No real connection to any guy, never have.

• What you mean by ur guys

• LOVE IT!

• I am going to be the odd girl out and say no. I don't like the thought of a guy licking me there I would much rather go down on him

• My goodness it's like being sent to heaven. A warm tongue licking my vag. is the best feeling ever. It makes me tingle like crazy. As long as he does it right fir me: slowly and hard so it makes me moan, it's great. My guy does a little pattern where for two minutes he does slow and hard and then gently lapping and feeling around to give my vagina a break. It's absolutely wonderful.

• Yea, thanks, I love to lap the vagi as much as I can. I even draw pictures there. Licking there is a art of science. I love to lap for more than one hour.

• omg sometimes if he knows how to use his tongue its amaziznnngggggggg lol

• If you like to be licked then message me "accuris@hotmail.com". I love to lick and lap your pussy. The way I lick and lap, no one match my style and rhythm, I have 12 creative style to lick and lapping girls vagi...all of them are very good position for girls. If like it I will share all the cunnilingus positions

• I am the world best vagi lapper and licker

• I have heard it said that sometimes oral sex is better than sex...

• one word. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Yes, I love if the pu....sy have lot of pubic hairs. I lick pu...ssy for 12 ways

• it's the best! way better than being fingured. imop.

• It depends on who does it and how they do it. I am extremely ticklish...EVERYWHERE. So you can imagine how hard it is when a guy just lightly laps at my...well yeah. Bursting into laughter while a guy is trying to make you moan shoots the guys ego waaaaay down. I found a guy recently though that I have been with for 10 months and he loves giving me oral. Let's just say, I don't giggle anymore :)

• Ok, so reading this makes me think that my ex was seriously cr@p at oral. For me it was ok, but I could take it or leave it.

• Yes I like oral sex, but I love giving it a lot more...

I don't know why but I love making my man beg and enjoy what I can do for him.

Dont get me wrong, I love having it done to me, but I would prefure to do it to him :)

• never have, but I'm guessing it feels amazing.

• Serious, just try one day you could feel nice and happy. I love to lick and lap there

• OMG YES! lol

• IMG yes, wanna lick your pussy. add me at "accuris@hotmail.com"

• Most ladies I've been with love having their inner thighs licked a lot too

• I LOVE it. It is probably the best thing ever.

Guys expect girls to give oral but most of us love to recieve it also.

• yees, omg, its amazing, I think its my favorite:)

• Oh yess! I love it! I think most girls do!

So don't be shy ;) She'll be gratefull as hell!:P

• love it :) especially when he starts thrusting into me with his tongue and sucking on my clit... I can come in 5-10 minutes if my bf's reeally into it haha :)

• Oral sex can be so goood if done properly. If a guy is to rough or makes you laugh cause it tickles then it will turn a girl off for a while. But if done the correct way I will come in about 10 mins or more depending on how long I wanna hold it, cause you don't want that feeling to go away. Overall girls love it. And if they don't I think it hasn't been done right, their old fashioned, or they may be a little insecure about some one so close down there lol. hope this helped.

• Oral sex is great!

• I like it. The only thing I don't enjoy about it, is afterward because I would rather much kiss him than have him give him oral.

• I love receiving oral. Especially with lots of tongue, it feels so good:) and if the guy really knows what he's doing, I can come in like 5 minutes lol

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!