A** licking?

The other day my boyfriend was licking me out and moved down and started licking my ass hole it felt really gd so I let him do it! now I make him do it more .. girls: do you like this too or am I weird for liking it lol... and guys: what do you think of licking a girls ass would you do it or does it gross you out!

Most Helpful Guy

• well every1 who has had his or her ass licked will always love it because we all hav nerve endings dere and it feels really pleasurable if you play in that region... but people who havnt had feels that it is sick because dey see the asshole as a dirty place to lick and hav this as a mental block in their head which is so not true...women pee from jus above dere vagina but still we very well lick the vagina and I don find licking the ass is gross if it is kept clean...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 16

• I'd do it more but my wife's not that into it. Once in a while I can sneak back there for a second or two but it tickles her too much.

• It's really nice to admit that you like to have it done I know a few qirls who have confided in me that they like it but are afraid to admit it for fear of being ridiculed.

• i wouldn't mind tryin it but how am I suppose to know she didn't just have a bowel movement 2 min b4 I got over there

if I wastched her go through a cleaning process I would happily do it

• I do it to my woman all the time. She loves it! When she gets out of the shower...it's all clean. The other night, I had her tied up and teased her there for a while. I dripped some chocolate syrup on it and licked it good. It drove her wild.

• I don't see anything wrong with licking ass. As long as it is clean-up. Me and my girl do it to each other all the time and yes it feels goooooooooood!

As long as you two are very confident about yourselves and each other + chemistry. I don't see why not. If you both enjoy it, just keep on doing it. Only you two guys matters.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 4

• From every single person I've heard who had it, they loved the feeling. You're definitely not alone. If only I could get my boyfriend to let me know for sure...

• wow I didn't know this was so popular... now I'm very curious

• welcome to the club! LOL! rimming is a pleasure that I love to get over and over again.

• You're Definitely NOT Weird

I LOVE that my Friend enjoys Doing It to me But I can never really Relax and really really enjoy because he likes to stick his tongue in.. I'm not a huge fan of that.