Should I tell my girlfriend that I'm a virgin?

I want to have sex with my girlfriend but I don't know if I should tell her that I'm a virgin, plus I don't know if she is a virgin. Any comments please?

Most Helpful Guy

• An awkward position to be in, but more common than you might think. Ideally you want it to just happen spontaneously. Laying out certain facts or asking questions can make it seem calculated - like you're assuming it's going to happen. That can make her mad, at ease or make her feel pressure and joy at the same time. It's all in how you say it. And women can still take things the wrong way. So take your time. She'll appreciate the effort.

If she knows you're inexperienced, she may be inclined to admit whether or not she is. If it's not her first time, then you're not both in the dark. But it can leave you at the mercy of the guy before, as far as what she now thinks is normal with guys.

Meanwhile you have all these feelings and no idea what will actually happen. You're on a journey to who knows where - and It's great. Whether things turn out as you imagine or not, it's all part of what makes it a unique,

But unless you talk even a little, then you're limited to reading clues. So, how long have you known her and how much do you talk about sexual things already? The better you know her, the easier it should be to read her reactions to words - and touch. You may be a virgin in the actual sense, but do you share dreams or desires about what things you're looking for in your love life? Do you talk about turn-offs? Work with what you know. If it's not enough, take the time to learn more. Learn to talk with the way you touch her and to feel how she responds.