Why does it hurt when you get cum in you eye?

I want to know if anyone knows the technical reason it stings and burns if you get cum in your eye, and if everyone experiences this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• Any thing going in your eye hurts from shampoo to cum

• Haha, well it's not something you typically get in your eye, you know? Anything in your eye hurts - dust, eyelashes, etc. maybe it stings so much because your eyes aren't used to something like cum? Either way, the pain is to be expected, haha.

• why on earth are you getting cum in your eye?

• Haha good question, it was an accident...but it really burned! more than like just getting something in there.

• That was my question too!...LOL

• Seriously?

Anything in the eye hurts! Eyelashes, water, you name it, lol

• Selected as most helpful

All male come (ejaculate) has a tiny percentage of uric acid. Typically acids combine with water in the eye's natural moisture to produce sulfuric acid. This is in fact what happens when you cut onions; it's not the onion fumes that actually hurt your eyes. it's the mixture of the fumes with the water in your eyes. In any case, this explains the stinging.

Take it from an expert; if you're getting come on your face, DON'T squint your eyes. Squinting will draw the come deeper into the eye socket and make things worse. Just close your eyes comfortably, relax and then clean your face with a hot, damp cloth or towel.

• cum is like any other thing that gets in your eyes. of course its going to burn

• I am not so sure this was an accident. I would never do this. The rule is you gotta check with your girl. some girls don't mind taking it on the breasts, most don't mind it on the butt (or stomach), a few are daring enough to swallow, but I never met a girl who liked it in the face.

Frankly, I would tell you beau to "point that thing somewhere else, hun!"

• Haha my poor bf...it was an accident. he came on my face which I'm cool with but while trying to clean up I opened my eye and accidentally got it in my eye,