Has anyone tried ruderoulette.com?

I understand you are required to be naked on this site. If anyone has tried it, what do you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I went on 'ruderoulette yesterday for several hours yesterday and in the evening there were several nude, open legged, (very pretty) masturbating women, one with a small dildo and was also rubbing her clit...later, several women, dressed, in skimpy outfits, tights etc. that were just looking and probably curious...I saw several live sex acts involving a shaved female on top of a guy, and also a woman performing oral sex on a guy with him ejaculating in her mouth and on her face. I would guess the nude sex was by professional solicitors for porn sites, although there was no advertising etc to show that it was professional...never-the-less, on camera sex There is no requirement (how could there be a requirement ?) for anyone to be nude...I wasn't, and the performers 'performed' anyway. For whatever it's worth, Also, the arrogance of the human male was NEVER in more abundance...some of the ugliest, hairiest, fatest, bald..."men" ? playing with their very pathetic, shrivled penis... TRYING TO ATTRACT A WOMAN ?God help us. Now I more completely understand the misplaced arrogance of some of the men on this site...Really scary. Bruce

What Girls Said 2

• i've heard of chat roulette but not that so no.

• Go try it and let me know what you think.

• Show Older
    • Why not? You scared?

• Cuz I'm not a dumbass who shows my naked body to ppl

• never tried it, neve rwill

What Guys Said 5

• As an addendum to my yesterday post, my girlfriend and I found MANY heretosexual couples and females alone or males alone (for her) by going to 'chat rooms'...no longer on Yahoo as that is all 'bots' and porn sites. Don't know what has happened to the many that we encountered ...Canadian couple / etc. pretty much people all over the planet and not simply gays...Pathetic

• So...it will be all guys. A gay site. Every cam site is all guys.

• Sometimes you find girls on chatroulette or on vagipe.

• I just went on the site, after reading your post...I have on my workout clothers...some guy came on camera stroking his pathetic little penis...asking "Where are you from" ? I asked "Where are the women" ? He turned off his cam...So much for 'ruderoulette.com.

• Yeah, I figured it would be lame.

• i would lov to try it...well even I wanna know more abt it...like how it works

• I happen to like being watched while masturbating, preferably by girls, but you take what you can get. After 857 swinging d***s, a girl would appear only to click off right away, but every once in a while I get lucky and some PYT (pretty Young Thing) watches me shoot my wad while they do there thing. As far as being required to be naked, I see a lot of people with their clothes still on or half off. You do with what you are most comfortable with and don't let anyone try to tell you different