Good ways to finger a girl?

I wanna finger my girlfriend on sat and I want it to be amazing for her. before I've just straight fingered her (she is a virgin) does anyone know any techniques or just things to do with my fingers that'll drive her crazy? thanks for all the advice

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Like the guys before me said, take care of your fingers, keep the nails short and smooth and keep the skin soft. It's a good idea to get your fingers wet before touching her because try fingers can cause too much friction. There are so many more nerves in just her c*it than anything on you, and it can become over sensitive very quickly. Also, finding the G-spot is crucial the folks before me have already pointed out where it is, I'm just going say don't get too focused and keep it varied. By stimulating all of her spots in sequence you can prevent any one of them getting raw too quickly.

What Girls Said 2

• Touch her clit while you have another finger inside her... and if you can feel her up at the same time! Omg just thinking about it!

• Be gentle at first, watch your finger nails they hurt... But when your finger is inside her do a "come hither" motion with your finger(curl your finger up a your coming out). That one drives me crazy but like I said before be easy.

• Yeah that works every time! lol Take the middle finger and cross it with your pointer finger and twist when you go in and out!

What Guys Said 2

• If you really want to drive her nuts...get a vibrator and rub it on her clit for a while.

• Yeah, clip your nails, and make sure they're smooth not jagged. Rubbing her clit is good, but don't be too rough. You can try to look for her g-spot inside her. To do this, I insert two fingers, and make a "come hither" motion with them, rubbing the ceiling of her vagina. Oh and tease her, teasing is good. Not like, you're so fat kinda teasing, but like go for it, and before you touch it, pull back.