What does it feel like for a guy to eat out?

Hey my boyfriend wants to eat me out and I don't know if I should let him because I don't know if he will like it or not. I'm clean and everything but I don't know what it tastes like or smells? do guys enjoy it? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I won't make so bold as to suggest that you taste yourself...but there's only one way to find out on your own, right?

I think there are a few guys don't who don't like eating out but I think most do. Guys aren't expecting your genitals to taste like strawberries and cream, we know that everyone tastes and smells different and we're cool with that. Unless you smell absolutely foul down there, there shouldn't be a problem and since you don't know how it smells, it's probably just fine.

Besides, we're guys. We love vaginas (for the most part). All your natural scents, tastes and bodily functions you think are unappealing probably turn us on if anything. That's just part of life - being turned on by the genitalia of the opposite sex. Contrary to popular belief the vagina is quite clean and I'm sure your guy will love it. I've never had the pleasure but I know I would love to eat a woman's cookie! Not only is it fun for us, it's satisfying to please her too.