Gap between my thighs?

I have the gap between my thighs and I like it..Do guys care? My boyfriend says he loves it but I don't know?And I hear people say all the time from having a lot of sex? I'm a virgin and I still have the gap!

It's not big maybe half an inch or bigger..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Different people have different bone structures and different body types. There's nothing weird about your gap, lots of people have it. I've heard that a girls hips may get wider after she starts having sex- I have a hard time believing it though. For one thing, how can your body differentiate between sex and masturbation? In my opinion, it doesn't add up.Whether or not sex sex affects your hips, puberty certainly does. That's probably all it is in your case. Your hips widen to make room in case you have a baby, and some people's hips widen more than other people's do.

What Guys Said 1

• This has nothing to do with sex. This is actually VERY attractive - shows that you have firm, lean legs and looks healthy and sexy. Do not worry about it at all.

What Girls Said 3

• :) The gap is from less muscle and or fat than if you had no gaphas nothing to do with sexi know that if I go down in weight my gap increases if I go up it decreases..nothing what soever to do with sexi see no reason why your boyfriend should care unless it is because he likes thinner thighs - that's al it is.

• Having a gap is perfectly normal and, I'm pretty sure, isn't something is created or affected by having sex. And if it makes you feel better I've got a gap too; about an inch and a half, maybe two inches. :]

• Who cares? If your boyfriend loves it then what's the problem? He's the only one you should be trying to impress. I mean who cares what other guys think, their not your boyfriend. Don't worry about it hun, I have a gap between my thighs too and none of my exes have cared about it. I'm sure it's not even that noticeable. Hope I helped:)