Is a blowjob better than sex?

Okay... I'm not going to pretend to be a fan of giving them... I don't appreciate doing it, but I do it because the person I love feels good when I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• A really mind-blowing BJ is a RARE and wonderful thing.

Most girls, in my experience, even if they think they're good at it, have never taken the time to really learn how to do it properly. In my life, I've only met one girl who could give an unbelieveable blowjob ...and I married her...not because of the BJ skills, but it helped.

Based on the ratio of the good to the bad to the ugly that I've experienced in my life, I doubt most guys have experienced a truly great blowjob, which probably explains the number of "not better" comments here.

If a guy has sex, and cares about the person he's having it with, it's a lot of hard work, and a lot of forcing yourself not to enjoy it too much, which kind of dulls the experience a bit... a lot actually. Plus for the most part the guy has control of everything that's happening and therefore knows what's coming before it happens.

A BJ on the other hand is entirely controlled by the girl, entirely unpredictable, and the more you let yourself enjoy it the faster it will be done and the happier she will be. Plus if she does it right, she can increase the force at which the guy cums and extend it's duration. INCREDIBLE!