Women, is a big penis "appealing"?

Yes I know, a penis question. But I've been discussing it with my close lady friends, and they give varied opinions, so I would just like to know... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• its a varied answer. depends on what girl you ask and what "big" means. average I think is 6 inches. so 8+ inches could be considered above average or big. thickness is more important than length I think. not to say a tiny thick penis is going to do magic tricks or anything but if your penis is thick and average or above AND you *know what you are doing* (the most important thing of all over size) then you are perfectly fine.

i find big penises appealing because...they feel good when the guy knows how to work it just right. also for giving head an above average big (but not too big) penis is lovely. they tend to look better when they are straight, thick and at the right size. nothing too thick or too big. it has to fit in my mouth after all lol its hotter visually as well.

some girls like smaller penises though so eh. I always say that I am used to bigger penises so even though I'm not sure what a small penis is like, I think technique is very important. I mean I'm bisexual and I have had crazy intense orgasms with girls using no dildo or anything. so if thousands of lesbians and bi girls can hit the spot just right using oral and fingers I'm pretty sure size isn't the only important thing to giving a girl a good time. if you have a small one then work your butt off in bed and never underestimate the power of the tongue to give you a boost. make her love that tiny penis haha xD