How often do guys jack off?

How often do guys jack off? Even if they are in a serious relationship? If all the time, should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the guy and the relationship. In my last relationship, I would jerk off about every day due to the fact it was a hit and miss type deal. She would see me when/if she had time and the same on my end. Obviously, if we where getting together that day, or the next, no masturbation. Why ruin a good sexual romp. In my last committed relationship, I would jerk off about once or twice a week, or when she wanted to watch. That was awesome when that happened. As I said, it all depends on the guy, the relationship, and his or your sex drive. And no, I don't see a reason to worry, unless you know the relationship is headed south.

What Guys Said 33

• 3-4 times a week

• Guys jack off all the time. Its a natural thing a guy does and should be obvious to girls that they do it often. I DOUBT you'll meet a guy who hardly jacks off! Now when it comes to a relationship, they try to do it when they're alone because like I said it relaxes guys. if you try to stop your boyfriend from jacking off your a MONSTER! If they do it all the time then talk to him, tell him it disturbs you or that it turns you on.

• Yeah, jacking off relieves stress, I mean I don't think you'll ever be able to be around him every time he is horny. Jacking off is great and normal. I do it at least once a day. And I'm assuming that younger guys do it more often than older guys.

• 3-4 times day on average

• If he's not getting sex he'll jack off. Ranges from never to twice a day

More from Guys
28

What Girls Said 4

• Don't be worried. It's perfectly normal.

• I find it a freaking major turn on.

I LOVE watching my boyfriend jack off.

It is normal, it's a great way to relieve stress, especially when they're horny.

Or maybe when they're bored.

Sometimes they accidently brush/rub against it then feel the sensation, and want more

• It depends on what the guy is like, all guys are different.

• With the relationship I'm in he usually does it twice a day. Usually later at night because that is when I really talk to him. He tends to do it then or in the shower, although that is much less frequent as he has told me since we started going out. But we also do it on the phone because we only get to see each other twice a month or so. But we usually end up doing twice on the phone. Usually he gets tired afterwards so I make him wait till the end. But it is totally normal for guys to jack off, he does it much less because according to him he gets off much better and easily when I'm doing it also.

But unless it is effecting your relationship I wouldn't worry about it. Unless he is like jacking off when the opportunity for actual sex has shown itself and he didn't take it.