• Ask
  • myTake

How often do guys jack off?

How often do guys jack off? Even if they are in a serious relationship? If all the time, should I be worried?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It all depends on the guy and the relationship. In my last relationship, I would jerk off about every day due to the fact it was a hit and miss type deal. She would see me when/if she had time and the same on my end. Obviously, if we where getting together that day, or the next, no masturbation. Why ruin a good sexual romp. In my last committed relationship, I would jerk off about once or twice a week, or when she wanted to watch. That was awesome when that happened. As I said, it all depends on the guy, the relationship, and his or your sex drive. And no, I don't see a reason to worry, unless you know the relationship is headed south.

• 22d

can i see u jack off?

• 22d

il show you something if u let me if u add me on kik

What Guys Said 26

• 3-4 times a week

• In a serious intimate relationship, not as often if he were single . If it's often, there's nothing to worry about as long as it has no bearing on his relationship with you . Maybe he always has done it often .

• Why would you be worried...

• 22d

can i watch u wwack ur shit and ill show me rubbin my tits and my vag

• 3-4 times day on average

• Guys jack off all the time. Its a natural thing a guy does and should be obvious to girls that they do it often. I DOUBT you'll meet a guy who hardly jacks off! Now when it comes to a relationship, they try to do it when they're alone because like I said it relaxes guys. if you try to stop your boyfriend from jacking off your a MONSTER! If they do it all the time then talk to him, tell him it disturbs you or that it turns you on.

• 22d

• Yeah, jacking off relieves stress, I mean I don't think you'll ever be able to be around him every time he is horny. Jacking off is great and normal. I do it at least once a day. And I'm assuming that younger guys do it more often than older guys.

• 22d

• I agree, most guys jerk off a LOT. I jerk off at least once a day (sometimes twice). Doesn't mean anything is wrong in the relationship just means we are horny. Don't be worried unless he's playing with himself and not YOU!

• I do it once a day, but if I really like a girl I won't, that's just something I picked up from my 1st girlfiend I loved dearly, she said it was bad and not to, so I didn't. Guys do it a lot tho its pretty normal, if you don't like it then do something about it

• 22d

• You shouldn't be worried, in fact find some ways to turn on your boyfriend if you have one

• Well that's a good question. it really depends on wether or not a girlfreind is present. since I donnot have neither girlfriend nor a you know, f*** body, I masturbate from 5 to 12 times a day. 5 times is my minimum per day. and I know I do it alot, I gess I am getting addicted to it, I am trying to quit because it gets me really tired and I can't help it either. espacially because summer is coming up and you ladies are showing it all lol. well this is my story I hope I've answeared, if not all but at least part of your question,

• 22d

• my girlfriend knows I jack of and she's totally cool with it...she says it turns her on big time

• Masturbation can lead to serious problems if not kept in check. masturbating to much can lead to problems in bed. If a guy needs a lot of porn to get off then when having sex he may not be able to get hard or cum. because he is training his brain that he needs that image to orgasm. so make sure he is not into hardcore and violent porn and you should be okay. 3 to 4 times a day is considered a problem and you should get help.

• Masturbation is healthy and it helps you chill, I did it 7 times once and it felt great. Trust me after all these years of masturbating nothing I watch comes close to the things I did with my ex and never standed in the way of my sex life, and I used to masturbate a lot.

• Not to worry at all, some guys just like the feel of cumming. I jack off 3 or 4 times a day and she knows it and still gives me some in the evening. She got to the point where she likes watching.

• That depends on their age, hormones , relationship status, etc

• max 2 times a day and 1 min

• 22d

can i see

• 22d

• hahah no it feels so good... I honestly think that if you told your boyfriend to choose you or jerking off he would choose jerking off

• 22d

• ive jerked it 3 times since I started typing this response haha..but seriously we all do it alot

• You should not be worried if they jack off if your sex life with him is fine. I does not mean your are not doing your job. All Guys do, I can not tell you why, but we do. The only time you have to worry about it if it interferes with you sex life.

• Not in a relationship, and I have never even been kissed yet, so I can't answer that point. For the other one though, at the point that I was doing it most, it was around six or seven times a day. At the least, I went for three weeks without the five-knuckle-shuffle. I wish that I could do that or even longer again, but to be honest it is to me an addiction that's far more addictive than any drug.

• U sound so ignorant your probably not even a guy I've never beeen kissed yet.... lol guys do the kissing not the girls retard that's probably why and it is not nearly as addicctive as a drug its not evn addictive if you can control yourself

• Almost every guy does it.I do it in the shower because you can't hear and you can't come in it to have less chance of being caught doing it.Even though it feels better jacking off to a video.And if you were a guy you'd be jacking off too it's like what the other dude said a drug.and after coming home from a stressful day my god its great.

• 22d

• There's nothing to worry about unless you are not getting enough affection. If you feel that you're getting shafted (or rather not getting shafted depending on your perspective), then tell him you'd like some of that attention for yourself. Challenge him to be "master of his domain" so-as to improve your time together. You may have to think of some incentives to keep him inspired. Be aware though, guys will carry that built-up tension around with them and that might affect his mood adversely (aggressiveness, short-tempered, etc.)

• It's pretty normal, I do it maybe a 3-5 times a week, I don't do it half as much if I have a girlfriend.

• 22d

• Usually once every day or two, but depending on his how much time he has. It can be done three times in one day or it could be once in three or more days. The most I've ever done it was six times in a day and the least I've gone was a week without it. It can be very serious if they don't do it enough as I know one person that had to get surgery because his balls filled and blocked the escape route and the doc had to remove one of them. I wouldn't be worried as it's one of the best feelings we'll ever have in this lifetime.

• I do about 2 times a day but if I'm horny enough, I will 4 times!

• 22d

can i see

• 22d

• I do it max 3 times

• 22d

can i see on kik --> its_your_sarah

What Girls Said 4

• I find it a freaking major turn on.I LOVE watching my boyfriend jack off.It is normal, it's a great way to relieve stress, especially when they're horny.Or maybe when they're bored.Sometimes they accidently brush/rub against it then feel the sensation, and want more

• Don't be worried. It's perfectly normal.

• It depends on what the guy is like, all guys are different.

• With the relationship I'm in he usually does it twice a day. Usually later at night because that is when I really talk to him. He tends to do it then or in the shower, although that is much less frequent as he has told me since we started going out. But we also do it on the phone because we only get to see each other twice a month or so. But we usually end up doing twice on the phone. Usually he gets tired afterwards so I make him wait till the end. But it is totally normal for guys to jack off, he does it much less because according to him he gets off much better and easily when I'm doing it also. But unless it is effecting your relationship I wouldn't worry about it. Unless he is like jacking off when the opportunity for actual sex has shown itself and he didn't take it.