It seems that a lot of girls fantasize about multiple partners, why?

OK ladies, I have noticed that a lot of females seem to fantasize about having multiple partners at once (gang bang,double penetration). While I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know I don't speak for everyone so there are probably a lot of people who'll disagree with this. But I'm one of the girls that fantasizes about that sort of thing - the idea of having five guys on me is pretty amazing. I enjoy (sexually and otherwise) being able to make other people happy (sexually and otherwise) so I guess for me it's more about being able to make five guys happy instead of just one. I'm quite submissive sexually also - perhaps more guys = more of that?

But it is only that - an idea. A fantasy. I'd never actually do it. It'd feel dirty and wrong afterwards. I know there are people who can do that... but I need to feel really comfortable with AND sexually attracted to any guy I have sex with. So essentially, for it to happen, I'd have to start dating 5 guys at once, coincidentally they'd all have to be the kind of guy I like, they'd all have to be more dominant in bed, and they'd all have to be up for the idea. Which I'd never ask for. I wouldn't go to an adult dating website because then it'd just be for the sex which isn't my thing.

So I just keep it as a fantasy. I don't know if my guy will ever know that I do, but if he ever did, I'd like for him to know that I'd never actually do it. If he was into that, even then - I don't want to actually go through with it. And besides, as long as there's nothing irrational involved, I kinda like it when a guy hates the idea of anyone else touching his girlfriend that way.