What happens during a lap dance at a typical strip club?

-Would you get one if in a relationship? -Would you be OK if your girlfriend or wife got one in a relationship? -Can you climax from a lap dance,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• "Would you get one if in a relationship?"

Yes, after the lap-dance talk. If we can't have the lap-dance talk, you're probably the wrong girl.

"Would you be OK if your girlfriend or wife got one in a relationship?"

Yes, after the lap-dance talk, etc., etc.

"Can you climax from a lap dance, do you get close?"

With the right girl. Usually, though, it's either cute, or funny. Sometimes weird, sometimes sad.

• And you're ok climaxing from an orgasm from a lapdance, when in a relationship? I guess I don't see how that's not cheating... I can see a lapdance as a grey area... and if you're actually physically getting off from somebody physically grinding on you, is that over the line?

• That's EXACTLY what the lap-dance talk is for. For me, cheating involves abandoning the relationship emotionally, not physically.

If some other guy makes her come, and she pays him, forgets him, and comes home to be a good girlfriend, then it's no big deal. I don't want a play-by-play, but I wouldn't forbid her, either.

If my girl feels differently, then we're a mismatch, a poor fit.