What happens during a lap dance at a typical strip club?

-Would you get one if in a relationship?-Would you be OK if your girlfriend or wife got one in a relationship?-Can you climax from a lap dance, do you get close?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Would you get one if in a relationship?"Yes, after the lap-dance talk. If we can't have the lap-dance talk, you're probably the wrong girl."Would you be OK if your girlfriend or wife got one in a relationship?"Yes, after the lap-dance talk, etc., etc."Can you climax from a lap dance, do you get close?"With the right girl. Usually, though, it's either cute, or funny. Sometimes weird, sometimes sad.

• And you're ok climaxing from an orgasm from a lapdance, when in a relationship? I guess I don't see how that's not cheating... I can see a lapdance as a grey area... and if you're actually physically getting off from somebody physically grinding on you, is that over the line?

• That's EXACTLY what the lap-dance talk is for. For me, cheating involves abandoning the relationship emotionally, not physically.If some other guy makes her come, and she pays him, forgets him, and comes home to be a good girlfriend, then it's no big deal. I don't want a play-by-play, but I wouldn't forbid her, either.If my girl feels differently, then we're a mismatch, a poor fit.

What Guys Said 4

• -Only by the person I'm in the relationship with.-Only if it was me.-No.

• I have climaxed during a lapdance and the dancer was ok with it.

• No I wouldn'tNo it wouldn't be ok with meYes you can, although it depends on how good/long it is.

• Oh the strip club jealousy question. Going to the strip club is a guy thing. Male bonding time. Yes I have gotten lap dances while in a relationship. Actually my ex girlfriend was so cool she'd go to strip clubs with me. So no jealousy there. I would personally have no problem with a wife of girlfriend getting a lap dance from a guy, because she's coming home to me. No I have never come close to cumming in a lap dance.

• What if your girlfriend orgasmed from a male stripper grinding her... I'm worried my guy can finish, he's like the fastest man alive if you get my drift, and will be in a new, exotic situation... I've heard from guy friends (and the guy below also indicates) that you can climax from them if good/long enough.

• Show Older
    • Ya, I can f*** like a champ. So if you ever want to lose the zero and go with the hero.. hit me up. I will f*** you until you love me.

• Nope

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!