Can small boobs be sexy?

Can small boobs be sexy? Can they be sexy if you're toned and fit?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes. My ideal size is 34a. A is for awesome.

What Guys Said 10

• YES, nice perky boobs on a thin tnoed girl in my opinion are way better then a pair of Ds any day of the week!

• although I love a set of D's it depends on the girl some girls look silly with big boobs and look very very sexy with small ones. so id say over all yes

• Yes. It's not the size or any specific body part -- it's the total package. Toned and fit is always sexy. I would much prefer a toned body with smaller breasts than an out-of-shape body with large breasts.

• yeah...! of course... small boobs are yummmyyyyyyyyyy...! A girl looks sexy in small boobs ( 34 S). It appeals for sex.

• Very much so!

I like them smaller.

• no I think all girls should have huge boobs

• mmm I love small boobs

• big boobs get too saggy after a while...nice small boobs are great. sh*t...now I feel like getting my hand stuck in the cookie jar.

• Unquestionably- many girls don't realize just how erotic small breasts can be to a man.

• That's the truth! I have small breasts (I'm toned and in shape) but have always been self concious about my breasts!

• Well here's the thing- there's no "one thing" that all men find attractive. You are going to have guys who prefer only large breasts, sure, but the stereotype you describe has a lot to do with what society teaches us (kind of like appeal of an anorexic frame, and the idea that women aren't supposed to like sex) It's a lot of antiquated nonsense we are taught to believe from thanks to movies, tv, friends etc. In truth, there is a lot to be said for the breast/ body type relationship.

• That's because all we have is your word that you like them and then get to watch you stare at a pair of DDs. You guys can describe why you like big boobs and then for small boobs it's just, "trust us, we like them," which isn't nearly as convincing when some guys could go on for days about why bigger is better.

• Yes, they can be, but, everyone is different; some guys will like it and some won't. I guess you can compare it to buff guys. Some girls are intimidated and don't like it and others do.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys like small boobs I know plenty that say a handful is the best.

• actually ALOT of guys like em. my man friend says mine are the perfect size (34b)...lol...he gets upset when I say I want bigger ones lol. don't worry bout it :)