Can small boobs be sexy?

Can they be sexy if you're toned and fit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. My ideal size is 34a. A is for awesome.

What Guys Said 11

• Unquestionably- many girls don't realize just how erotic small breasts can be to a man.

• That's because all we have is your word that you like them and then get to watch you stare at a pair of DDs. You guys can describe why you like big boobs and then for small boobs it's just, "trust us, we like them," which isn't nearly as convincing when some guys could go on for days about why bigger is better.

• Well here's the thing- there's no "one thing" that all men find attractive. You are going to have guys who prefer only large breasts, sure, but the stereotype you describe has a lot to do with what society teaches us (kind of like appeal of an anorexic frame, and the idea that women aren't supposed to like sex) It's a lot of antiquated nonsense we are taught to believe from thanks to movies, tv, friends etc. In truth, there is a lot to be said for the breast/ body type relationship.

• That's the truth! I have small breasts (I'm toned and in shape) but have always been self concious about my breasts!

• mmm I love small boobs

• Yes, they can be, but, everyone is different; some guys will like it and some won't. I guess you can compare it to buff guys. Some girls are intimidated and don't like it and others do.

• Very much so!

I like them smaller.

• Yes. It's not the size or any specific body part -- it's the total package. Toned and fit is always sexy. I would much prefer a toned body with smaller breasts than an out-of-shape body with large breasts.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys like small boobs I know plenty that say a handful is the best.

• actually ALOT of guys like em. my man friend says mine are the perfect size (34b)...lol...he gets upset when I say I want bigger ones lol. don't worry bout it :)