How to extend the time of sex?

I am a married 24 years guy. I love my wife. we are married since two years. no kids.I never had sex with other then my wife. but now the problem is that when I starts sex, it ends within 5 minutes. I think that my wife is not satisfied with me but she loves me a lot. so what to do to make her happy.how to extend the time of sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How long did you last before this, or was it always 5 minutes? If you did last longer than you may be getting a little bored with your routine, just trying changing things up in terms of times, locations, positions, all the variables.If you've always lasted 5 minutes, you probably need to practice holding off through masturbation exercises or destimulation techniques. you can Google those. The nutshell is bringing yourself close to climax, but then stopping, taking deep breaths and letting the intensity subside. do that enough times over many sessions and you will slowly see improvement. Shoot for around 20 minutes, most girls will be satisfied with a good 20 minute session if they are able to orgasm at least once or twice. That's a good place to start.

• When I was married, in the begining I was making so much time to reach the climax,but sometime I think that I am very weak in sex, I have less sex energy, although my weight is 72 kgs.thanks for the advice........i will try it.

• I agree that masturbation exercises could help. I have had the same problem with my husband.After being with the same person you just know what 2 do 2 please that person. So changing it upAnd trying to please her in ur time period. We have kids so time is always crunched.. hope things getBetter. Good luck and let me know what worked so I can tell my husband 2 try it.

• Sounds like you also need to work on nutrition. If you were taking too long then, now too short, sounds like your body isn't getting the right hormone balance in your diet. Try eating more testosterone boosting foods (google it) and get a little exercise to increase your breathing stamina. Short quick breaths into out-of-shape lungs can also bring faster climax as your internal core temp can raise too quickly. try some of that too.

What Girls Said 3

• Begin your play time with lots of oral on her. Get her off orally and then go for the plunge and if you only make a few minutes doesn't matter all that much as you have already given her at least one orgasm and you can get yours.

• I know there was a best answer already picked but I would like to answer since no women have answered your question. I would like to add that putting much foreplay before sex and doing things to make her come before the act of sex itself. Such as going down on her, fingering her.. making her satisfied over all before you do have sex. It might help while also learning to extend your time of sex. My boyfriend cums quickly but he always makes sure I am satisfied... and he also gets back up pretty quickly and lasts longer the second time around. I also suggest you getting her what is called a "bullet" or a small clit vibrator. Have her put it on her clit during intercourse... her play with it by herself when she masturbates.. maybe watch her.. kinda like a kinky thing to do between ya'll. It will help her climax happen faster and become more intense. It will add a little spice to your sex life as well as help the solution to your problem. It may not help you extend your time but it will help her come quicker with you instead. I hope some of these ideas help as well as the person who was picked for the best answer =) Also, I would like to add that I do use a small clit vibe on myself while having sex with my bf.. so it does help very much in keeping us in sync while cumming.

• Well..... I agree with u.... but I want to satisfy her naturally without using a small clit vibrator.thanks for your ideas... I will try to follow your ideas. thank you.

• Play the song... " the jungle sleeps tonight" off the lion king sound track, it reallly turns my boyfriend on.. Also.. Do you have a lazy eye? If so.. Why don't you wear an eyepatch, and be all like.. You may not be a parrot, but id love to have your delicate man feet on my shoulders. and Sometimes I like it when my boyfriend, randomly asks me what time it is. We usually do it for at least 4 hours before his mom comes downstares and asks us how many pizza rolls we want!:)

• I will try it...........thanks yaar

What Guys Said 2

• Run away from her. You're too supplicant for your own good.

• I have asked for a solution... no jokes. plz..

• Ha! Well, see how things turn out in the long run.

• Masturbate at some point during the day before you have sex. You will last a lot longer

• Ok. will it work?

• Tested and proven. Its actually recommended on AskMen.com

• Thanks.i have tried, but result is same....what to do?