How to extend the time of sex?

I am a married 24 years guy. I love my wife. we are married since two years. no kids.I never had sex with other then my wife. but now the problem is... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• How long did you last before this, or was it always 5 minutes? If you did last longer than you may be getting a little bored with your routine, just trying changing things up in terms of times, locations, positions, all the variables.

If you've always lasted 5 minutes, you probably need to practice holding off through masturbation exercises or destimulation techniques. you can Google those. The nutshell is bringing yourself close to climax, but then stopping, taking deep breaths and letting the intensity subside. do that enough times over many sessions and you will slowly see improvement.

Shoot for around 20 minutes, most girls will be satisfied with a good 20 minute session if they are able to orgasm at least once or twice. That's a good place to start.

• When I was married, in the begining I was making so much time to reach the climax,

but sometime I think that I am very weak in sex, I have less sex energy, although my weight is 72 kgs.

thanks for the advice........i will try it.

• I agree that masturbation exercises could help. I have had the same problem with my husband.

After being with the same person you just know what 2 do 2 please that person. So changing it up

And trying to please her in ur time period. We have kids so time is always crunched.. hope things get

Better. Good luck and let me know what worked so I can tell my husband 2 try it.

• Sounds like you also need to work on nutrition. If you were taking too long then, now too short, sounds like your body isn't getting the right hormone balance in your diet. Try eating more testosterone boosting foods (google it) and get a little exercise to increase your breathing stamina. Short quick breaths into out-of-shape lungs can also bring faster climax as your internal core temp can raise too quickly. try some of that too.